Workmate bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SelfBound99

Workmate bondage

Post by SelfBound99 »

Lurked here for a while so thought it's about time I joined in. This is a scenario I really like putting myself into.

I have:
Workmate bench
Fucking machine with remote
Dildo
Good lube
Lashing straps - simple luggage ones, not the ratchet kind.
Chain
Cuffs
Padlocks
Sock ice release

Attach the dildo to the fucking machine and set up so that it's pointing vertically. Place the workmate over the machine so that the dildo goes between the gap in the clamps - make sure these are set wide enough to not catch. Then sit astride the workmate with the dildo positioned inside you. Use the lashing straps (as many or as few as you need) to wrap around your legs and workmate so that you cannot move or lift yourself - position the release catches under the bench so you cant get to them once the cuffs are on. Padlock the cuffs around your neck, using the chain, and lock your hands into the cuffs in front of you. The keys to the cuffs are in an ice release sock/ring that is set up so that when it releases it will swing down to your hands. Set the machine going using the remote and then drop the remote.

You are now helpless, sat astride the workbench, completely unable to move and being fucked, until the ice melts and gives you the keys to the cuffs. For me, the thicker the dildo the better and I have a fairly brutal one for this.

You can also do this in the dark, so that you have no idea at all when the ice will release.

A few things to watch out for:
- Check the thrust length isn't too long and adjust accordingly - you really don't want to be in a committed position and then find out it's two inches too much.
- Start off with as little ice as possible and work up once you know your limits - even a single cube can take a surprisingly long time to melt.
- Slower rather than faster stroke rate works better for me - it's more teasing and easier to deal with for longer periods.

Does this sort of thing appeal to anyone else?
all tied up

Re: Workmate bondage

Post by all tied up »

That does indeed sound very good, I don't have a machine though so, can't try it.

Did you try it, how did it go?
Underwear? That's just extra washing...