Rope / Padlock scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
alexsmith

Rope / Padlock scenarios

Post by alexsmith »

Im looking for a way to do some 'real'(cant escape without a key/predicament) self bondage without having to cut/damage my binds, as most scenarios I can find involve handcuffs or cutting rope. Any and all ideas are appreciated and Il try to do every scenario suggested then report back to this post/write a story.

I have :
2 scarfs;
2-3 dressing gown belts;
2 buckle belts;
A padlock with keys;
and other household items
KinkInSpace

Re: Rope / Padlock scenarios

Post by KinkInSpace »

Keep in mind that this is the ultimate form of self-bondage that everyone is after. This also means, that it isn't safe.

If you misjudge your backup or scenario you may be stuck and in worst case die.

Now I don't want to frighten you out of doing this, but I want you to think everything over like 5 times and do plenty of tests before commit to the actual dare. I mean, it is a thrill if you get in an inescapable bondage, but if its the last thing you'll ever do, then that kind of missed its purpose I think.

That said, there are many ideas both in the forum and on the main site regarding what you can do to get in inescapable bondage.

Your easiest way is probably going to be an ice-timer, but you will have to test this for 10 times to make sure that it works the way you want. You are likely want to drop the key to within range for the optimal session with most freedom, but that does mean that if for some reason your key does not drop or your key drops at the wrong place and you can't reach it, you're stuck.

I know it is going to be very scary, but the most reliable backup in this case is a real-life person who has the key to your appartment. If you have this, then you can take that extra step with more insurance that you will actually get out alive. You basically let them know that you will contact them before a specific moment. If you don't their instructions are to come to your appartment. You do not need to tell them whatfor, but you can be nice and tell them that its for an experiment, and that you'll buy them a beer just for standing by.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
alexsmith

Post by alexsmith »

Thanks for the reply, Im 21 and live with my parents still so the risk of dying from anything but shame is pretty much 0. Im unsure how to tie myself using my mentioned equipment.
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

Basic instructions: Start by tying one scarf around each wrist, then slipping the padlock through both scarves and locking it, then get the key and unlock. (Tie tightly enough you can't slip out and use several knots so you can't untie while your wrists are connected.) After you have done this a few times, do it behind your back. After more practice, put the belt around your ankles, lean forward and fasten your wrists and ankles together (may need a short rope to go around the belt for the padlock to go through. Practice more, then go to hogtie (wrists & ankles behind back).

Find more elaborate and restrictive positions as you gain experience. Always test with lock unlocked for a few minutes first, then with key in lock, before putting the key out of reach for a while. (See ice locks and key drops for ideas.)