Airsoft fun

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tied

Airsoft fun

Post by tied »

Hi!

On the drawing you see an idea for a self bondage scenario with an electrical airsoft gun. This guns fire small plastic bullets. These bullets hurt a lot but do not injure. You can change the pain level by the distance of the gun.

In scenario of the drawing is very simple. The hands are tied and fixed by an ice release. The toes are tied with a thin rope, which is also tied on the trigger of the gun.

So the girl has to keep her feet streched, otherwise the gun will fire a bullet directly between her legs ...

Play safe,
tied
Attachments
image.jpeg
KinkInSpace

Re: Airsoft fun

Post by KinkInSpace »

I love the idea, but your picture is not that accurate.

I own an airsoft gun and the smaller ones like these do not auto reload. Only the bigger ones do.

But definitely a fun scenario.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

There are certainly semi-auto airsoft guns. They do exist.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
tied

Post by tied »

Hi,
the picture is correct. I own a Walther P99 electrical airsoft gun with blowback system and it reloads fully automatically. There is a switch for choosing between semi automatic (single shot) or full automatic mode. It costs only about $30.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Choose full auto...
On single shot, after the first shot, you can "relax" and keep the trigger pulled...
Looks like a paired mate to the Stay Hard picture I posted...
Would work the same on guys...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, didn't know there are semi-automatic versions of this gun. Mine was a cheap replica anyway.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

I would not recommend using an airsoft gun in such a manner. I used to referee for an airsoft park in Southern California (USA), and could tell you horror stories of the injuries one can receive from a small 6mm pellet traveling at 410fps or less. :shock: Your genitals are much more sensitive and delicate than, say, the arms I've seen BB's embedded into or the numerous welts I've seen on people's backs, so I feel this is too dangerous.

I don't imagine you want to try to pick a BB out of your ballsack or labia... or even worse, have to explain it in the ER while the doctor does it for you. :facepalm:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I agree with davisev5225... not a good idea to fire projectiles at your goodies...
davisev5225 wrote:have to explain it in the ER while the doctor does it for you. :facepalm:
Well, Doc... er... I was cleaning my Airsoft pellet gun when... ummm...

Fill in whatever lame excuse to complete the sentence. Do remember that it must end with a scream of pain when the medic extracts the projectile (having conveniently forgotten to administer an anesthetic), as Nurse Ratchet looks on with a sadistic smile on her face. :twisted:

I'd just love to read the news headline for that one. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tied

Post by tied »

Maybe the guns are different in each country. I am from Austria, Europe and most of our free guns have an energy smaller than 2 Joule.

So they hurt a little bit but they are not able to shoot a hole in a letter paper at 1m distance. They hurt a little bit and leave a small mark, but they do not injure.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Queensnake has a view videos where they use airsoft guns to administer pain, and they also shoot at the crotch area. True they're female but it still tells me that a few shots will definitely hurt a lot, but should not penetrate.

In fact, there's a video from ElitePain where they use an AirSoft gun (a more powerful one) and they mistakenly hit the crotch area too but they mostly shoot at the legs continuously. Eventually the scene ends when one pallet actually hits a spot that was fired upon twice before and this time it breaks the skin and blood pours out, the pallet included, leaving a hole of 6mm. :shock:

Note: According to their rules, they will inflict as much pain as they can give or the receiver can receive, but as soon as real blood is drawn, the scene always ends. And they always get medical attention before and after the scene.

Because, believe it or not, although these movies are very very strong in matter of what these girls have to endure, there's acting involved too. If an idea is just too painful, the scene is aborted and redone, and normal consulting between everyone is very normal there, just not visible to the viewer unless you watch the bonus stuff. ;)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

2 questions...
1) What about paint balls??? larger size so larger impact area...
2) Can the firing power be adjusted down? lower air pressure, reduced spring strength?
Hit for sting and not so much for pain???
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

tied wrote:Maybe the guns are different in each country. I am from Austria, Europe and most of our free guns have an energy smaller than 2 Joule.
410fps with the "typical" 0.2g BB results in 1.55J of muzzle energy. This is plenty enough to draw blood or leave nasty welts. What is considered the typical SAFE engagement distance for airsoft replicas is at least 20 feet (approximately 6.5 meters). At that distance, it would be somewhat difficult to set up a reliable personal scene.

Oh, and if you are lying down, you'd need eye and ear protection. Your body, when lying on your back, is incapable of protecting your face unless you have one of your cheeks pressed against the ground at all times.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

How about just raising the gun up off the ground a bit?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I think davisev5225 just became our ballistics expert. I would heed his advice - what he offers is based on solid evidence.

Then there is the inevitable question of some sort of emergency escape in case things go wrong (and there are sooooo many ways this can go south...). I don't see any!

By the time this scenario is considered safe, it will have become so overengineered that it wouldn't be practical anymore.

Unless you're firing Nerf balls at your nuts. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:Unless you're firing Nerf balls at your nuts. :rofl:
That would probably be much safer. Much lower muzzle energy, much larger projectile (which is also designed to have air drag), so much larger impact area to spread the impact energy out against. Eye protection would still be a generally good idea, but you could skip the ear protection, and you can safely fire one at near-point-blank range.