one legged window predicament

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Derek

one legged window predicament

Post by Derek »

Just wanted to share a scenario I've been thinking about trying. I have a 4x6 window on the 3rd floor of my apartment that overlooks the parking lot, in the middle of the window a foot away from the wall is my bed post. I plan on attaching 3 steel rings, on to each side of the curtain rod and one to the far bed post. its a single curtain, one side will be rope tied to it, threw the ring and a weight to keep it pulled close. From the same rope will be another rope tied going threw the ring on the opposite side, and threw the ring tied to the far bed post, which will be tied to my right leg... so basically as long as i keep my leg out to the side the curtain stays closed.

Now onto the fun bit.. I figure my steel chastity device is a must and a large plug or dildo tied in. Zenith catsuit and hood, slut print tights, pink pvc maid outfit locked on and matching pink thigh high boots with 5" heels. My pink wig and of course a large pink ballgag. Now my left leg will be tied to the bedpost at the ankle and knee, while my right will be tied to the curtain opening rope. Handcuffs behind back locked to a waist chain. Either ice cube release or cup on mechanical timer, depending how long i wish to be there.

Additional thoughts... depending on how brave Iam feeling.. will decide whether I do this during the day or night... during the day Iam less likely to be seen. At night I would have to rig up a switch to the curtain and keep a lamp on the window ledge to make sure I am seen. Also the glare from the light may prevent me from seeing out if anybody is watching.

I am sure a weighted parachute, nipple clamps and tens unit pads attached to ass and legs would make it more intense, but that will be another time... If anybody has any ideas of anything else let me know eh...
ponylady

Re: one legged window predicament

Post by ponylady »

sounds like you have a fun evening planned.

what did you say your address was ?
[