Self-Bondage in a park

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
OutdoorsMyFave

Self-Bondage in a park

Post by OutdoorsMyFave »

So th other day I went to my local park at midnight and chose a spot to put myself into a hogtie with a gag, butt plug and gag. I was pretty nervous about it and especially when I was setting up I could keep hearing voices, I used standard rope to restrain my arms and legs and had a rope going around my legs and neck so if I slacked and let my legs down I would strangle myself, there was no challenge as such but the hand ropes took quite a while to undo. I was there naked for roughly half an hour and the surrounding noises kept my heart beating quickly because it's hard to tell trees brushing eachother to footsteps, I then found a tree and connected my legs and hands by cuffs behind the tree with again a gag buttplug and blindfold. This time the area was more enclosed by trees and bushes so I stayed there longer. I stayed u till the gag in my mouth would make the pain almost unbearable and again didn't have any means of time controlling it, if anyone has any tips or ideas as to how to have a time mechanism please let me know and any challenges or dares, I like doing outdoor but I am open to suggestion.

I'll answer any questions too
DonaldY

Re: Self-Bondage in a park

Post by DonaldY »

If you want to stay longer, or start later, how about combination padlock?
It gets light enough to read it and free yourself to get the keys, hopefully before the crack-of-dawn runners get there.