New blowup trainer scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Quest

New blowup trainer scenario

Post by Quest »

This scenario I have not actually done yet. I am waiting till my next opportunity to try it out though and would love some feedback.

Supplies:
2 sections of rope
Set of wrist and ankle cuffs
Hand full of locks
Chastity cage
Butt plug
Ball gag
Blindfold
Computer set up to run a blow job trainer program
Dildo
Wireless headphones with volume control (optional)

Here is the idea, I am going to set up my bj trainer to randomly set the number of socks needed for release, which will give me the key to my chastity cage, and set the speed of the sucks to the largest range I can keep up with, and set to change the speed randomly. Each failed suck will add 5 sucks to the goal. Now here is the new part I dreamed up, when I start the program I am going to have a gag in my mouth and blindfolded, with my wrists locked to my ankle cuffs and a rope running though my ankle cuffs up to my wrist cuffs, when I am in sucking position the rope will pull my arms down and behind my back.

What I have to do is crawl around my room, blind, and try and find the keys so that I can unlock my wrist cuffs and get the gag out, then i have to move back to the dildo and finish out the bj job with how ever many punishment sucks I have earned for the time it took me to get the gag out. To really ubscur how many sucks I have to do I will be using my wireless headset with volume control to get my instructions from the bj player muted to start until I get my hands free.

The entire time I am doing this I will have my chastity cage on and my vibrating butt plug in.

I am really looking forward to trying this, does anyone else have suggestions on how to make it harder?
Bondagemaniac

Re: New blowup trainer scenario

Post by Bondagemaniac »

bj trainer? whats that?

this session sounds amazing!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Bondagemaniac wrote:bj trainer? whats that?

this session sounds amazing!
bj is short for blowjob.
[
Bondagemaniac

Post by Bondagemaniac »

yeah lol

i meant the program, sounds interesting
Quest

Post by Quest »