Unable to sit properly

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Unable to sit properly

Post by KinkInSpace »

A while ago, I bought myself a dog bench. The bench is 96cm in length which I found out to be just too small. I could fit in it, but when my butt touched the rear of the cage my head needed to be turned in order to be in the cage. It did not allow me to be in the cage for a long time reasonably comfortable. As I want this to be my prison, I want it to be possible to be comfortable in.

Due to this, I did not use it much. Recently I decided to look for the prices for a larger bench. At the time the larger ones just were too expensive. When looking luck gave me that they were priced down in some kind of sale. The largest bench is 129cm in length, a bit higher and a bit wider. In addition this was a total package that comes with a floor mat and a feedbasket. The whole deal was priced from 159eur to 73 eur. (or something similar) 50% discount. My previous bench was like 69eur.

So I got me this bench and tested it out and its great. The bedding is nice and soft and I can sleep in it if I want to. Sleeping in it naked with nothing on you is really something awesome. Maybe I will spend a night in it... :)

Anyway, my stupid evil mind wanted me to have some more punishement to try this cage out more, so I got a few scenarios that I am planning to do.

First of, I will be locked for 6 hours or more. If I need to pee, thats acceptable, but I'll have to pee in the feedbasket meaning that the smell of my urine will then start to be there too in my cage. Probably something will go over too to obstruct the view, and that will keep the smell near me even more. Add some water and thats it. I cannot poo if I want to though, that would mean actually getting out = chicken out = punishment. I figure this will be hell especially if done for say... 12 or more hours. Perhaps even adding a night. Say, from 22:00 till 16:00 next day. :gag:

But the second one, is one I am about to do now, which sucks and that is why the title is labelled Unable to sit properly.

One of the members here mentioned a Shakti mat, which is great way to untention your back muscles. When she mentioned about it, I found a discount and got me 2 shakti mats. The length of one mat fits very nicely in the width of the cage. If I place both mats in a row, I only have about 30 cm left of cage that has no shakti mat.

I placed 2 stuffed carton boxes at the end of the cage, and from a big piece of carton, I cut out the exact shape of a wall. I placed those in the cage, which effectively reduced the cage by 30cm meaning that the WHOLE FLOOR is now covered in the shakti mat.

I have attempted to sit on the shakti mats when they are laying on my desk chair, and after 15 minutes things get so painful I usually have to stand up.

I have also attempted to stand on the shakti mat with similar results. I can lay on my back and keep it up for over 60 minutes though.

Now, as I will be in the cage with the whole floor area covered in spikes, I will be forced to sit on them or stand on them, for as far as standing is even possible. (like sitting kneeled on your feet) It is possible but just.

Now, given that I shaved 30 cm off the cage, I will not be able to lie in the cage, so this is total endurance on my bare bottom and feet only. Placing my hands on the math and applying a bit of force is already so painful that I can't even keep that up for a minute or two. So using my hands is only to change positions before I have to make whatever I want to switch to, get to that.

Using the feedbasket which I can secure to the walls of the cage, I'm creating a small table where my kitchen safe is being positioned. Yes you got that right. I will go in the cage, lock it with a padlock and place the key in the kitchen safe with a duration of 1 hour. There is no way for me to get out.

Okay, actually there is a way, the cage is not that sturdy, if I really want, I can get out but I will only use that in case of an absolute emergency as it will likely damage the cage.

Wish me luck... :gag: :hi:

I'm pretty sure in 10 minutes, my thought will be: :facepalm:

Here are some photos of what I'm about to endure....
20160724_144558(1).jpg
20160724_144558.jpg
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 25 Jul 2016, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Re: Unable to sit properly

Post by TNTBound »

if there is a way you can secure the Shakti mats to the bottom of the cage, you could take the carton out of the end and use that space to rest your head a bit and lie down. but doing this, maybe make the time in the cage about 2 - 2-1/2 hours since you can switch to more positions?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I got out but damn, this was way harder than I thought, and 60 minutes was way too long....

My hands are destroyed in the sense that I still feel the pain in my palms. My ass took far more pain too, so I kind of was forced to be on my feet most of the time which was the most endurable.

After only 30 seconds I already could not sit anymore and had to balance on my feet which I could do for about 1 to 1,5 minutes only. Using my hands to keep switching positions means that my palms take far more pain than I want to.

In the end, after about 8 minutes continiously going between positions and almost crying, I decided this was not going to be something I could do for 60 minutes. 10 minutes mostly. So I had to wiggle more and try to find a way to lay on my back which I knew was something I would be able to endure. At least I thought.

Moving my feet as far into a corner as possible, while shifting my weight on them made them hurt a lot more, including my palms too, to quickly move my bottom close to that position and sit down, which in terms hurt a lot too. It was not perfect so again switch weight to my feet and move my bottom even further to the corner. Now I could move my back down and almsot lie in the cage on my back. With my legs and feet in the air a lot more weight was on my bottom back now, which normally when I lay flat down is different, this hurt still. So feet back on the spikes made it somewhat doable. My arms were still sort of trying to hold position so my back was not relaxed, causing the spikes to hurt there too. So with lots of pain I tried moving my hands to the sides resting my head against the cotton and the sidewall I managed to lay on my back for about 15 minutes. I decided I wanted to try once more on my feet and bottom, so I got back up with lots of difficulty and immediately knew this was so much tougher. Tried that for another 5 minutes before I went back on my back again. This time as I laid on my back I started to so relaxed and could take the spikes rather well that I felt falling drowsy. At some point when my legs started to feel so relaxed they wanted to move I decided to let it happen.

My balls and penis were a bit secured between my legs and they sort of started to hang loose which was a nice surprise. Reminding what predicament I was in. 20 minutes or so later I did not want to fall asleep so I decided to get back up again, and enjoy the pain once more. Did so for 5 minutes I guess and looked at the timer of the kitchen safe. Only 10 more minutes to goo. I was not going to try going back and forth for 10 more minutes as my feet, bottom and especially my palms took its toll already so with all the pain I could handle, I went once again back to my back position to wait out the final 10 minutes.

Once the timer ran out and the kitchen safe opened, I once more got up my feet and bottom and the pain was even worse than all the previous times, including my palms. But I knew I was soon out. I had to endure this last bit. Doing it on my bottom really was a no-go here, so I had to do it on my feet which also hurt, but less.

When the door was finally open and I wanted to move out, I realize that I would have to do that on my feet as doing it on my knees was even worse than anything I can think of. (like voluntarily put your hands in a pile of tacks and press hard on them.)

So, finally out, I start to write this message here, and I'm now 5 minutes later I think? maybe even 10... and I still feel my palms quite well. Also, to indicate the feeling on my feet... Ever walked barefeet on hot stone tiles? Your feet touch the stone and it hurts due to how hot they are. Well, consider that you are standing on the tiles but you have little choice to get off... That was the feeling I had on my feet. Like they were burning.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

TNTBound wrote:if there is a way you can secure the Shakti mats to the bottom of the cage, you could take the carton out of the end and use that space to rest your head a bit and lie down. but doing this, maybe make the time in the cage about 2 - 2-1/2 hours since you can switch to more positions?
Nah, this is not a good idea. I would simply lay down on my back on it for the full 2,5 hours, possibly fall asleep too.

It felt great feeling the spikes, knowing that there was no way to go. I really felt like I was enduring a corporal punishment. Just the time is off a bit. Next time I will max it out to 10 minutes only, and will not be allowed to lay on my back. That makes it a proper corporal punishment. Something I want to avoid at all costs.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

45 minutes later, I still feel it in my hands if I press on them, or if something internal moves even... Its soreness for sure, but its like I press my hands deep in the spikes again...
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hats off for Your stamina!

I think I would have bailed out in minute five or so...
I'm in for pain, _but_ only as long as I enjoy it...
(and I know pain, I'm an ultra-runner...)

I must buy myself such a mattress... How would I justify it to my wife&kids? there is a "civil" use?

Have fun, enjoy Your pain...
f4
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I couldn't have bailed out unless I want to destroy the bench I just got... No, that was not an option.

The shakti mat is used for meditation purpose. You lie down on it and it will stimulate the bloodflow. Sort of like a massage, but better.

The first time I used it, after 20 minutes I got tired to the point where I could easily sleep. (I did use it in the evening before bedtime) which suggests I got in a very relaxed state. :) The above experience also justifies it.

Keep in mind, the mats are somewhat small. I bought 2, and I also use both each time I lay on them. One for my back + neck + head (a little), where the other is for my lower back and bottom and tights.

They also have a pillow which is great for your neck, but I didn't get one unfortunately, though I still consider getting me one.

I'll also attach 2 photo's to the first post with what the situation looks like that I was in. :)