Selfbondage Release Method Ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
AlexIsBound

Selfbondage Release Method Ideas

Post by AlexIsBound »

Hello all.

I've just escaped my extremely tight selfbondage position and it was amazing! I was tied down tightly to my bed by my wrists and ankles, butt plug in, gag locked while being in a tight Japanese body harness. I couldn't contain myself I was tied down for 3 hours and I enjoyed every second of it.

The only thing is...
My keys for my gag lock and chastity belt are in a safe which I hid the combination by using the iPhone app called iChronfess which still has 2 hours remaining! My gag is locked tight and my vibrator is going full speed while locked into my ass hole by the chastity belt! I'm sitting here right now gagged and vibed... I'm totally helpless until my iPhone says otherwise. :oops:

So to stop this situation happening again (I'm unwillingly drooling all over myself right now :oops: ) what release methods do you use or do you have any ideas on some?

Thank you! :oops:
FatherOfFour

Re: Selfbondage Release Method Ideas

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
Welcome to the Forum, and stay safe...

Please search the forum for secondary or backup release. It's a release with a cost: You lose something important or valuable if You access it... Or it's just something nasty, like drinking/eating unpleasant things...
(here are some hints: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 96&p=72924)

My usual secondary release involves more pain, so I can't _really_ tell if it's a "price" or a "prize"...

Have fun, play safe,
f4
AlexIsBound

Post by AlexIsBound »

I don't normally use a backup release when using the ice in the sock method because it's pretty much full-proof. I'm looking for more primary release methods for my selfbondage.
Selfbondage... :gag:
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Indeed nice avatar...

Well, for primary I've tried something new, which is strongly messing with Your mind:
- EM lock for one loop end
- analog timer (~7min) for electromagnet
- switch to reset the timer
- long lever with strong resort for pulling the switch
- nipple clamps (with teeth) with metal ring to hook the lever

I had to voluntarily pull the lever with my nipples to _remain_ bound, and did it five times only (>30 minutes), until my nipples revolted...

It's called "dead man's switch", and is seriously f..ed up!

Have fun, stay bound,
f4
AlexIsBound

Post by AlexIsBound »

Thank you :D

Sounds nice but I don't have access to any electromagnets right now. I usually use an ice release and the SB CD tray opener software on my computer to drop keys and pull weights.
One time when I was using the SB CD tray opener software I connected a weight on a string and propped it up on my bedroom door then ran it through the CD tray then onto a metal rod with a indentation on the side. My hands are tied down to the bed which is connected to the metal rod so when the CD tray is opened the weight will pull the string through the CD tray, pull the metal rod which releases my hands then I'm able to untie my feet and unlock my gag. It works great and I'm bound helpless for hours with this method it's just not the most reliable method out there.

I've made a quick illustration on this page:
http://i.imgur.com/tiTLxwi.png
Selfbondage... :gag: