Devilishly Simple "Clovers and Cuffs" Perdicament

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
MMmmpphh

Devilishly Simple "Clovers and Cuffs" Perdicament

Post by MMmmpphh »

This one is simple and simply devilish. Can be performed solo or with a partner. I really enjoy the freedom of movement to wander around the house (or outside) while still being in a pretty intense predicament. As always, you can keep it simple as outlined here or up the intensity with other optional toys listed below, too!

The Basics:
Handcuffs; non-hinged double-locking and needs to have TWO keys (Amazon's Vipertek cuffs are very high quality and only ~$13)
Clover Clamps with chain attachment between them (Amazon's Monarch lovers are also good at only $12)
Timed Key Release Device - this can be a device of your choosing, but a simple ice-string keydrop from the ceiling is effective here.

HERE WE GO:
1) Take one of the keys off the handcuff keyring. Put it in your timed key release device. Either a timed lockbox or ice-keydrop hanging from the ceiling works well. Or you can get creative with the key release system like doing a little exhibitionism or public walk in order to have to retrieve the key. If you play with a bondage partner, just give them the key... they'll enjoy holding it.

2) Put on the clover nipple clamps.

3) Attach the key ring with the remaining key to the center of the chain hanging between the clover clamps.

4) Apply the handcuffs to your wrists behind your back. Everybody has different levels of Houdini-skills, so just make sure that they are in an orientation you personally are able to unlock once you have the keys.

Most people are not nearly flexible enough to get the key off the nipple clamp chain or remove the clamps with both hands cuffed behind the back. If you are, then perhaps play with shortening the chain between the clamps so the key won't dangle as far, orienting the clover clamps so they are applied with the grips angles in towards your sternum, or using the Anal Posture Hook (on the Basics page) will help you out. Assuming you're to the point where you CANT reach the key dangling in front of you, your choices are:
a) Wait for your time release device to release to release your handcuff key. How are those nips feeling? :P
b) Getting impatient? Your alternate release is to find a doorknob, get the chain looped around it, and... YANK! :twisted:

You can always add more toys to the game to make it more fun or possibly add more incentive to choosing the alternative release! If you've ever yanked off clover clamps, you'll NEED incentive to willfully do it again. :whip:

OPTIONAL TOYS:
Ballgag: You're probably going to want one of these if you have neighbors nearby and you choose to pull the clamps off. :gag:
6" Ballet Heels: This will surely add some incentive to get free before too long.
Exhibition: Put the key outdoors somewhere so you have to go out to retrieve it. (Guys, don't forget your heels, wig and makeup)
Vibrator or Electrostim: Another great way to increase the incentive to get free sooner.
Icyhot or other irritant applied to creative places: Surefire way to regret your perdicament.
Diaper and couple of laxative suppositories: If your ice timer is longer than about 10min, you'll have a load to think about.
Last edited by MMmmpphh on 15 Jul 2016, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Re: Devilishly Simple "Clovers and Cuffs" Perdicament

Post by KinkInSpace »

I would just jank the nippleclamps off. That is not a last resort thingy for me. :gag:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gogglestars2

Post by gogglestars2 »

Apparently I'm one of the sufficiently flexible/long-fingered ones able to reach nipple clamps with wrists cuffed behind back.

Possibilities for fixing this seem to be maybe tying elbows loosely in front, or making sure wrist cuffs are firmly attached to tight waist belt.

How would the anal hook help? If I just chain wrists to it, unless it's way tight, I could just push it down, releasing tension. Also, if I've put on a diaper and used suppository to make it worse, the hook might not be a good idea, or wind up pushing itself out.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

gogglestars2 wrote:How would the anal hook help?
Because it's fun. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

gogglestars2 wrote:Apparently I'm one of the sufficiently flexible/long-fingered ones able to reach nipple clamps with wrists cuffed behind back.
I am too. At "standard" handcuff spacing, I can actually reach far enough to unclamp my nipples. 8)
gogglestars2 wrote:How would the anal hook help? If I just chain wrists to it, unless it's way tight, I could just push it down, releasing tension.
Add a chain around your waist and padlock the hook to it. Now you can't push it down/out (because the chain is holding it up), and you can't pull your hands up (because the hook will stop you). ;)
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Nice scenario to try. If I clip the cuff key to my collar, I can cuff my hands behind my back and get the key with a lot of effort. With the hinged cuffs, I can't.

I occasionally use hanger clamps on my nipples while cuffed and try struggling to pull them off. I wouldn't try this for real since the clips are tight and it would be embarrassing to have to explain how one or both nipples got pulled off.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Slave_L wrote:I would just jank the nippleclamps off. That is not a last resort thingy for me. :gag:
Only if you put them on the tip of the nipples. Try deeper like https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1lJEGJVXX ... XFXXXT.jpg and at least for me they are not coming off by pulling. The idea is that they grip stronger the more you pull, so it will only make the pain worse.

Also i think i have managed to reach my fingers on the nippleclamps themselves, getting them off that way while using handcuffs.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh it hurts, but I will get them off. Yes, I tried, and yes, it does require considerable more force, but its not impossible.

I have clamps with actual teeth which I can still pull. But they really do dig into the skin leaving marks and such and hurt a lot. I haven't dared to actually pull them off because I fear they'll rip my skin to pieces.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gogglestars2

Post by gogglestars2 »

An improvement to this one, for the "diaper and suppository additional time limit" scenario.

Chain from the middle of the nipple clamps, where the key is, between the legs and attached to the middle of the cuff chain. Makes it easier to pull off the clamps, while making it a lot tougher to reach around the front to squeeze the clamps open. Possibly added benefit, if it's tight enough, failing to hold the suppository in will increase the pull on the clamps.