First timer looking for some simple self bondage Tasks

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TheGrems

First timer looking for some simple self bondage Tasks

Post by TheGrems »

Hi guys! Newcomer here, on vacation in Paris. I haven't had a satisfying orgasm in weeks, and want to come back with a bang. I have no actual bondage equipment, a large dildo, a prostate vibe, a pocket pussy, and nothing else atm. I'm willing to spend 100-200 dollars on new equipment, as long as it's multi use, there's a small sex shop near my house. I'm a male, living with a roommate, so I have to avoid making noise. I can't make a mess unless it's in the shower. Any other info you need, fire a question my way and I'll respond ASAP. Cant wait for ideas!
lj

Re: First timer looking for some simple self bondage Tasks

Post by lj »

Do you share a bedroom with your "room-mate" ? (not drawing any conclusions here :rofl: just an indication of the degree of privacy you may have)

the hardware shop is a much cheaper option for bondage gear, all that rope, cable ties, shackles, chain and padlocks than the sex shop, and it sounds as if you have enough buzzy vibratey things to sort the rest out !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TheGrems

Post by TheGrems »

I don't share a room, we're actually on separate floors, but sound travels in the house. As for the hardware store, I really wouldn't know where to start. I do certainly have lots of buzzy vibratey things though. Any gags or things you would recommend that I couldn't make?
Natale

Post by Natale »

Since you need to avoid noise, that might rule out things like clinking chains & padlocks. Rope or belts with a ball or cloth gag would be one silent solution.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

TheGrems wrote:I don't share a room, we're actually on separate floors, but sound travels in the house. As for the hardware store, I really wouldn't know where to start. I do certainly have lots of buzzy vibratey things though. Any gags or things you would recommend that I couldn't make?
Start by searching this site for "pervertables". Hardware stores are full of things like rope, chain, locks, cable ties, etc. They all make good bondage gear, and no one has to know what they are for. A search of ths site will yield hundreds of possibilities. All of it, as Lj said, will be much less expensive , and possibly higher quality than the sex shop stuff.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
TheGrems

Post by TheGrems »

Alright. Any suggestions for tasks, positions, etc?
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

Search for "super hogtie" (It's on a number of sites). Also look on the main BoundAnna page for some positions and predicaments. For tasks, start simple, maybe crawl across room to get release key.