Predicament Scene for the new Injector device

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
AssTechWarrior

Predicament Scene for the new Injector device

Post by AssTechWarrior »

This is a scene I devised for my new injector.

It's a bit of a preciament scene with some endurance and punishment combined.

First, using the Injector from this post: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 12&t=10385 I filled it with 1.5 quarts of the flour and water semi-solid goop.

Then I went through my set of locks and picked 6 decent key locks and 2 combination locks that are hard to see without good lighting.

I prepared some chains, tights and a diaper for this scene. Covered them all with a pair of old pants and got ready to lock myself in.

I went through the back yard and tossed 8 baggies with keys ( 2 or decoys ) all around so I will have to crawl through the whole yard to get all the keys. I figure it will take 30 minutes at the very least to collect the keys and try to unlock the padlocks holding my arms, legs, pants, backpacjk all together. I plan to be only able to crawl and bring my hands half way up my body. No standing possible.

I have a TENS unit so I decided that will be my punishment if I cannot complete the predicament without leaking. I put on the diaper with the 2 electrodes buried inside of the first liner. Since they are dry they won't conduct until moisture hits them. One is right behind my butthole and the other is in the front, where my cock will be. The tens unit goes into a backpack and is set to a fairly high level so if I can't hold it in I will start to get shocoks every few seconds until I get the keys I need to unlock my bondage.

So with everything laid out and the keys planted I will insert the injector into my ass and fill myself with as much as I can hold. Once I am full, turn on the tens, pull up the diaper, pants and lock myself in. Before putting on the final locks holding my hands to my waist, I will pull a stocking over my head to help make it harder to find the keys in the dark.

I am putting the final touches together right now so if you have suggestions, please respond and I will consider how to incorporate them.
AssTechWarrior

Re: Predicament Scene for the new Injector device

Post by AssTechWarrior »

This was a fun and somewhat strenous scene.

I'll put my observations on the injector in the post for that device: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 12&t=10385

With the lights low, a candle burning and some stimulating videos playing it was time to get down to business. Standing with the tip of the device inches from my rosebud I mentally went through the next steps. I had everything ready, it was time to start. Slipping it in, the tip was easy, then just sink back until my ass meets the seat. Pausing a moment to ready myself I shift my weight to the seat and feel it twitch into motion, the pulse of the warm lube shooting up deep into me telling me to accept what's coming. The full feeling becomes intense after a couple of inches, like I've already taken a large volume yet there is so much more to go. I have to pause and let the pressure subside before continuing to ride the chair down to the full quart volume. Filled to the brim I slowly stand letting the dildo slide out of my ass.

A quick wipe and it's time to get dressed. First the diaper then a pair of pantyhose to keep it all in place and some plain black trousers. A black tight longsleeve shirt on top.

The first chain goes around my stomach, just above my hips, pulled tight and locked with one of the padlocks turned to the back, the slack draped down. The tens unit is turned on and goes into the back pants pocket so I can't reach it. Now using several small luggage padlocks I lock the pants to the chain. The loose end of the waist chain is pulled up between my legs to the front and locked tight, holding everything in place.

Wrist and ankle cuffs are attached and locked with zip-ties. My ankles are hobbled with a 6" length of chain bound to the cuffs with 2 more padlocks.

Before I lock my cuffs I pull a black nylon stocking over my head, partially obscuring my vision to add a bit more difficulty. I can still see pretty well but it darkens it even further.

Now the moment of truth, standing at the back door with the last 3 padlocks in my hands. I see the safety shears on the counter as my backup and decide I am doing this. I open the door slightly and reach down for the chain.

I measure out enough chain so that I can get my thighs just past horizontal and lock the waist chain to my ankle chain. Then I attach my right arm to the waist chain, several links right of the center chain. The first cramp hits me now making me pause and squeeze until it passes. The last one, my left cuff gets locked to the chain between my waist and legs, about 6" down from my waist. Hobbling though the door to the back yard in near total darkness as the door clicks shut I am bound now until I retreive the keys.
Recursion

Post by Recursion »

Sounds like an amazing start, really love the predicament of trying not to mess yourself to avoid the TENS. What happened next?
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Once outside it took a few minnutes for me to adjust to the dim and very fuzzy vision as I made my way to the grass. Hobbling bent over like this is harder work than I had expected, I had to get to each corner of the yard and a few other spots to get all these keys, lots of grass to cover.

I could feel the fullness in my butt while I was deciding which way to start but it wasn't urgent yet so I started crawling towards the first key. Crawling with your hands kept down below your waist is harder than it would seem and requires much motion of my hips churning up the mix inside. When I reached the area I had tossed the first key I had to fumble around to find it. A plastic baggie isn't very easy to see at night wearing a stocking. It was starting to feel like my ordeal could be a bit longer than expected when I found the first baggie.

I decided then that to take the key out risked losing it in the grass so I would gather up a bunch of keys first then find a place to try them in the locks. I stood, well stood as well as I could with my hands held down below my knees and hobbled up the hill towards the next baggie. This one was not to be found so after circling the area 3 times I decided to come back as the urgency to releive myself was growing. I made it to the third spot and found this key fairly easily.

I was starting to sweat pretty heavily and my legs were getting sore. The urges were now coming on stronger and I had to squat on my heel to hold it in a couple times between the 3rd and 4th key. It became ovious that all the liquids I drank were filling my bladder close to maximum.

As I was moving towards the 5th spot I slipped and when my ass hit the ground I felt the unmistakable heat between my cheeks. Some goop had escaped my straining sphincter. After getting back upright I started to wonder just how high I had set the TENS device as I knew I was going to find out sooner than I expected. The 5th key also decided to hide and after another 20 minutes of struggling to find it and withstand the mounting pressure I abandoned the 5th spot for the next one.

I'm now having to pause every few steps to avoid falling. My thighs are burning from the strain of squatting and my asshole is getting more insistant. I don't feel very wet but maybe it's the sweat or maybe I'm imagining it but I think I feel little shocks in my cock as I crawl making me hobble instead. The chain is now squeezing my full bladder with every step, each tug on the chain from stepping gives my belly a push. Sweat is dripping into my eyes and its gotten even harder to see. The next key shows itself easily but I cannot remember quite where the last key was. Did I throw it near the tree in the bottom or the top of the yard?

I'll go back to the 3rd spot, it has to be there. Another strong urge, heel pressed into my surging anus, an involuntary contraction and I feel it escape up the crack of my ass. That's going to wet the back electrode, I'm sure of it. My only hope is to find at least 2 more keys before I wet myself and get to writh in pain as I still have to retrieve the keys and get to the house.

Every time I lean forward I can feel a little tingle. It's not enough to really feel yet but it is a constant reminder of the cost of failure. Crawling though is now near impossible, the pressure on my belly and slowly growing power in the shocks makes me hobble as fast as I can.

I'm glad I didn't wear heels or anything special ojn my feet but the damp grass is now seeming more slick. Each time I stumble I fear another release. Each time I pause to gather my balance I feel the time approaching.