Suck and blow reforged

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Greenleaf

Suck and blow reforged

Post by Greenleaf »

Hi everybody! :hi:
Firstly, i'm sorry for this poor paint stick drawing, promised the next time I'll do better :wink: .
I just imagine an alternative to the "Suck and blow" scenario :arrow: http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html
Of course if there is something incoherent/wrong/dangerous, tell me and i'll try to fix it.

So, here it is:
plan3.png
A : (3 pink things) These are ropes or chains to ankles, knees and wrists locked with a padlock for each one (but unlockable with the same key for more simplicity).
B : This is the key for "A", fixed to a floater.
C : The rather narrow bucket from the original "Suck and blow" scenario with a litlle bit of nasty liquid you want to use.
D : The same dildo with the same holes fixed to the same chair and with the same tube running to "C".
E : A string reachable for your hands and the other side fixed to the bottom of "F" (and passing through two pulleys fixed to the ceiling).
F : Big bottle or bucket or whatever with the top fixed to the ceiling and bottom fixed to "E" and filled with the nasty liquid you want to use (maybe you'll need two of it, so also 2 "E"strings and 4 pulley, too much is better than not enough).
G : A funnel fixed to the ceiling with 2 or 3 strings (3 should be better to keep it from swinging) about 40 to 50 cm above your head.

Z : Just a tiny bee, doesn't matter :lol:

So now, the principle is the same than for the original "suck and blow" but instead of having a dildo to suck, you have to pull on the "E" string to let a little bit of the liquid dripping in the funnel (but not too much! :whip: ) and then in your mouth, so that, you can blow it into the dildo. But be careful to not drop the liquid on your new carpet! :twisted: :whip:

Precautions to take :
-Plan an emergency release.
-Be sure that you can reach the "E" string and the key when the "C" bucket is full.
-Don't forget the little knot on the "E" string next to one of the pulleys to prevent the "F" bucket from tipping to the wrong side.
-Be sure that everything works as it should. I advise you to do a test with water in buckets and without being bounded before making the scenario for real.
-Be sure to have enough liquid in "F" to fill "C".

Hope you enjoyed it!
Have safe and play fun!.... er.. :? No, I mean have fun and play safe! :D
:hi:

G.