Standing scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
seeker2020

Standing scenario

Post by seeker2020 »

so here is a scenario I am working on first let me tell you a bit about my self, I am 32 year old man who has enjoyed bondage since I was 16 but only recently started to do self bondage. At the moment the longest I have been tied to for was 20 minutes, hopping to extend that.

list of toy I have:

Both wrist and ankle cuffs made of leather all lockable also have a d ring on them
Both police style hand cuffs and ankle cuffs mostly use as secondary locks never really as cuffs.
Small but plug
Inflatable but plug vibrates
Prostrate massager
Breathable ball gag red
Open ring gag
Nipple clamps
Black nylons rope not sure of length but it is long.
And lockable collar

Not sure if I would do it naked or in panties but I would first put on my leather wrist and ankle cuffs locking them on followed by my collar also locking it on. I would then use my hand cuffs to lock my ankles together( and I don't mean one cuff on each ring but a single cuff for both rings making it be double cuffed) hobble very well. I would also use a butt plug not sure which one but one of them for sure, Then I would put on one of my gag once again not sure which one (they all lock) I would then put on my nipple clamps working it out so that they are pulled of after some time. on my collar it has 2 o rings on in front and one in back I would use my ankle cuffs to lock one cuff to the o ring and use the other cuff to lock my wrist cuff together.

And there we go that what I have in mind my release method would be ice lock with two other release last one being that I go and get my father that would be very humiliating.

So any advise tips or recommendations for this session not sure when it will happen I am trying to plan it out well.
KinkInSpace

Re: Standing scenario

Post by KinkInSpace »

Your title says standing scenario, but you are not mentioning standing anywhere else in your post. Is this an error or did you forget to add information?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
seeker2020

Post by seeker2020 »

Sorry you are correct I did for get to mention that the whole time I would be tied up i would be standing in the middle of my room, was also thinking or doing this in heels maybe not sure any advise would be nice.
seeker2020

Post by seeker2020 »

Push