The lucky rope

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Greenleaf

The lucky rope

Post by Greenleaf »

Hi everyone! :hi:
This is the first scenario I post here. I just invented it so I didn't try it and I don't think if I'll try it later.
First i'm sorry againe if I do translation mistakes. :?

This is more a concept than a real scenario so you're not forced to reproduce exactly the same (but do not try anything dangerous or evil pandas will you haunted at night :whip: and I would not be responsible :!: ...)
Also if you see something dangerous, tell me and I'll try to fix it

So here it is!
plan2(projet).png
Yeah, I know, lot of stuff

A : This is a rope tied to your ankles by one side and to B by the other.
B : This is a strong elastic linking A to the ceiling.
C : This is the ice release holding A (and then your legs) in the air until the ice melts.

D : This is a rope or a belt holding your hips to the ground.
E : This is the handcuff locked to an anchor on the ground.
F : It's a gagring and a blindfold.

G : This is the key to unlock E attached to a little bell. The bell and the key are fixed to a string.
H :this is duct tape holding the string to the wall.

I : It's a funnel suspended above the head (between 30 and 60 centimeters approximately).
J : This is a bottle filled with some liquid (like fake cum (or real? :twisted: :whip: ) fixed to ceiling and there is another string fixed to the bottom of the bottle (reason below) (edit: the bottles have the top removed).
K :This is another bottle filled with another liquid (not the same of course) and with the same string system. The bottles musn't be too far from the funnel.
L : Something softly unpleasant like a bunch of nettles on a shelf or something like that and fixed to a string (at first I think about wax but it's too complicated to keep melted, any idea?).

M : These are strings (one for the key, one for each bottle and the last one for the nettles) with a little knot at the end. Should be within the reache of the feet by pulling the elastic
N : Strings holding the funnel and the bottles to the ceiling.
o : These are pulleys, hooks or rings in which pass the strings starting in M.

Hope it's clear and easy to understand.

Step 1 : Install all the system and test it
step 2 : Tie yourself with 1: the rope to your ankles(A) 2: the belt(D) 3: gagring and blindfold :gag: (F) 4: handcuff

At this point, the only way to get free is to wait until the ice melts and then try to pull the right string to get the key.
But as you can see, if you pull the wrong string, it can upturn one of the bottles or drop the nettles on your niples/belly :twisted:
And of course, as you see nothing, you have to try several times. :whip:

Hope you enjoy the concept.

If you try it, make sure to take no risks, I think the most important is to be sure that you're able to move and turn your head in case of problem.

Ask me if you have any questions/suggestions.

Have fun and play safe! :hi:

G.
qatguy

Re: The lucky rope

Post by qatguy »

very thought out scenerio.
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Yeah, i'm more the type to imagining than to practice. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The problem with a complex system like this is this, the chance of something going wrong is too much. If something goes wrong while being tied up and you can't do anything about it, it'll trash the bondage session.

For self-bondage, the general rule of thumb is: the simpler you can make it, the less likely it will malfunction.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Yes, I agree, thats why I said it's more a concept than an real scenario to realise. :wink:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

This one is clever...
After the ice melts, you have a 1 in 4 chance to pull the right one...
If you are wrong, your next chance is 1 in 3...
At worse, you pull all 4 ropes, and, providing there is not a problem with the key,
you get out.
A back up could be to have another key kept out of reach with another ice block...
Could have the ice block over the funnel so that you can catch each and every drop.
The tie and release look simple enough.
But... the key and bell may not be heavy enough to fall after pulling the tape off the wall,
Adding a weight at the key would make it heaver that the rope and make sure it will
fall all the way to the floor... provided the rope is not too long and everything fall at
the wall and out of reach... :shock:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Thanks for this reply Dark-Lizer, this brings me new ideas! :twisted:

About pulling the four strings at the same time, I think it not so easy to do with blindfold and with the feet pulled upward by the elastic (but maybe you're right)... What do you think?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I think this will nearly go automatically. As you search for the ropes, you'll use big arm movements to find them which makes it quite easily to grab all 4 of them.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Certainly but in my mind, you have to catch the ropes with toes, this should make the challenge harder... I think... (something to try! I mean just catching ropes with toes) :rofl:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Easy to do...
Just do everything except for the locking cuffs...
Or... have the key on a string just a foot out of reach.
(the key out of reach, not the string!!! :shock: :rofl: )
Then you will be "stuck" until you are ready to get out...
Or, that could be your safety release...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...