Forced to get in shape

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Gregovic

Forced to get in shape

Post by Gregovic »

Inspired by the delightfully devilish scenarios recently posted by More_secure I had some ideas of my own. I apologize for the somewhat unstructured nature of this post, but I just kept thinking up new ideas while working on this :gag: . I haven't tested any of this out, so currently its all theoretical. The usual disclaimers apply.

For those of us who could do with a little extra exercise in their lives :twisted:

"Climbing the stairs"

This scenario requires access to some private stairs (or some very adventurous public play), the longer the better and can work in 2 ways. One way requires an electronically triggered release and a method of controlling it that can accept input from 2 buttons, the other requires a LOT of locks.

The setup:
For the electronic release set the release up so that you can't reach the keys until the release is triggered. One button is set up at the bottom of the stairs close to the floor, the other is set up at the top of the stairs, at a level where you can JUST reach it standing on your toes. The buttons are connected to some electronic means of detecting and counting the inputs.
For the many locks method, set up a system where the key to first lock (located at the bottom of the stairs) containing the release key is locked on the second lock located at the top of the stairs, the key to the second lock on the third located at the bottom, etc. Keep alternating the locks.

Get yourself locked in something you would eventually like to get out. I'd suggest some nice heels, maybe a buttplug held in by a locked harness, maybe a gag and some ankle cuffs, Cuff the wrists to the waist or on a chain linked to the ankle cuffs so you can't reach up. I'd advise against wrist cuffs behind the back as you might need your hands for balance as you tire.

Once the program is started you now have to climb up and down the stairs however many times you set it up for and press the appropriate button. Only once you've reached the requisite number of button presses or a very long time has passed will the release trigger. For bonus difficulty, set a timer for the maximum allowed time between button presses so that you can't just take a break when you feel like it :whip:
For the locks method you have to get each key in turn until you can finally get your hands on the release key. (You do need an awful lot of locks for this though, I've tried a similar scenario at some point and though it works, I just didn't have enough locks to really make it challenging in terms of endurance)

"Up and down"
Setup:
Similar electronic release system to the "climbing the stairs" scenario with 2 buttons. One is located on the floor, the other is located high near the ceiling. Chain your ankles to something suitable so you can't wander off, maybe add some toys to keep your attention. Maybe put a spreader bar between the ankles to make it just that bit more difficult

I think the idea is clear. Now you have to bend down to press the button near the floor, then stretch up to press the button high up, bend down again, etc. I'd recommend wearing a corset for this one to really be forced to bend at the knees properly and give those thighs and ass a nice workout.

"Just walking around"
I think this works best if you have a lot of space available like an entire house to yourself, but could probably work in a smaller space by just adding more restriction

Again the release is electronically controlled. This time a whole bunch of buttons with LEDs are spread all over the entire area/house. The controller randomly lights the LEDs on one of the buttons, which then has to be pressed before the next one lights up. This goes on until a set number of button presses is reached. For added frustration make the controller switch to the next button after a set period of time, so you have to keep searching. With some suitable bondage items (spreader bar or hobble chains, hood with only small eyeholes, arms tightly bound to limit their use, etc) this could be quite a challenge walking all over the place to press buttons, to have the button switch to a different one when you finally find which button is lit up :rofl: . For smaller spaces more restriction could be added. Even a single room could work with a tight hogtie or somesuch to make moving around difficult.

"Keep moving, or else..."
This requires some way of controlling a TENS device using an accelerometer in the reverse way from how some of the units available now work, ie the subject has to keep moving to avoid getting shocked. So you put on whatever toys you want and lock everything on, then until the timer runs out you have to keep moving above a certain threshold or you get zapped! :whip:

"Situps"
The easiest way I can think of to make this work is with a 3 axis tiltsensor/accelerometer board (These are incredibly cheap these day). The sensor is affixed to the upper body somehow. The waist and ankles are bound so that you can sit upright but not move away and the wrists are secured in such a way that they can't be used to assist in sitting upright and can't mess around with the sensor. The tilt sensor is looking for a change in the gravity from flat to 90 degrees (Lying on your back and sitting upright) and counts how many times you've done a sit-up. Release is only granted after the required number is reached. I'd suggest an audio cue to let you know you reached the required position to avoid missed counts. Some Tens toys could be applied to keep you motivated if you don't move fast enough.

"Reverse Geocache"
The idea of this one is very similar to "the long walk" but slightly different. It requires a reverse geocache box (just google reverse geocache for build instructions, there are many different versions out there). The idea of a reverse geocache box is quite simple. The box has an internal GPS sensor and will only open if it's within a set distance from a GPS location. So now you put on your favourite outfit at home and lock the keys in the reverse geocache box, which is set to a location somewhere else requiring a walk/bike ride/drive/stumble/shuffle to that location. The box could be programmed so that it has to be taken to the destination and then back home (or a second location) before it will open. Alternatively it could open at the set location, but then you are away from home. So now you have that key in hand, but what are you going to do with it? Get naked right then and there and just get back home comfortable but without clothes on or get back home and get undressed there? :rofl:

Arms up and out
Secure your body to a fixed point in such a way that you can't bend down and have to keep standing (e.g. wooden horse, rope at crotch height between 2 points, long stick with a buttplug at the top connected to the ankles) Next to the body at shoulder height are 2 laser pointers shining into photo detectors set up in such a way that the beam can be interrupted by your hands if you stretch them out to the sides at shoulder height. To trigger the release both beams have to be interrupted at the same time for a certain time. For Hard Mode attach extra weight to the wrists. TENS or a spanking machine could be set up to trigger if one of the beams becomes un-interrupted before the release is triggered. Add toys, heels, corset, clothing, etc to taste.
Last edited by Gregovic on 24 Sep 2018, 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
more_secure

Re: Forced to get in shape

Post by more_secure »

Glad you were inspired :) How about these!? :D
stairs.jpg
To do the multiple locks thing, you could use locker cabinets, like those small ones you find at gyms for putting phone and wallet in whilst you work out. I'm sure they're cheap online. One cabinet at either end (top/bottom of stairs) and you'd be sorted. Plus you could put a little treat in every other 5 or so lockers, a small carrot for instance :rofl:
== I put on a mask to reveal my true identity ==
Smceyre

Post by Smceyre »

Love all the ideas, especially the buttons scattered around the house. I'm fairly handy with electronics maybe I'll work on building this myself. I'm bored of time locks and ice, and want to work for my release in a way that doesn't risk cutting out or predictable patterns.

Could do this as a two step release as well - start with a hogtie crawling between two buttons and then release, keeping a hobble or spreader bar with heels and short chain to wrists to shuffle around the house.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Smceyre wrote:Love all the ideas, especially the buttons scattered around the house. I'm fairly handy with electronics maybe I'll work on building this myself. I'm bored of time locks and ice, and want to work for my release in a way that doesn't risk cutting out or predictable patterns.

Could do this as a two step release as well - start with a hogtie crawling between two buttons and then release, keeping a hobble or spreader bar with heels and short chain to wrists to shuffle around the house.
Doesn't even have to be 2 step, with some ingenuity it could be n-step (n being however high you can think of). One thing I can think of is locking lots of stuff on underneath a lot of bondage in such a way that you can't remove anything until you get the key to the top item. And you get that key LAST, so that you have to carry around all those keys that will give you your freedom, if only you could get that last key :rofl:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Some great ideas. I like the forced exercise scenarios. If you use electronic release, once set up they could be used regularly to keep you in shape. No complex set up routine needed; just turn it on. If you tamper proof the set up well enough, you could even commit to regular forced exercise for some days or weeks into the future.

You say they are theoretical at the moment. I can tell you the geocache scenario does work very well. My set up was a bit different but the result was the same. I had a program on my computer. I could set up a route with several way points and a time window in which they had to be visited. I had a GPS data logger, which was locked onto my bike. I used an Arduino with the GPS shield. I had to go on my bike to visit all the way points in order to generate a log. I could transfer this to my computer and, if the log showed all the way points visited in the time window, it would decrypt a photo of a lock combination. I could also set a backstop time after which the photo would be decrypted anyway.

I had two basic scenarios. One for immediate use and one to make a commitment for the future.

For the first, I would set up the unit with the route and lock it to my bike. The computer would go in an outbuilding. A combination lock would be set, photographed and the photo transferred to the computer. The house keys, the key to my cycle suit, the key to remove the unit from my bike and my workshop key (no access to tools) would go in a little safe which would be locked with the lock around a fixed point. Then I would dress in a one piece cycle suit and lock it on (urination would make an awful mess). Then it was just a case of stepping out of the house and locking the door behind me. Just in case anything went badly wrong, I could set the backstop time to sometime later that night.

The second scheme was to lock up something I would need in the next few days. I could then set the system to force me to go on the trip on a particular day in the future, whatever the weather. The unit would be locked to my bike and the key locked up, so I could not just drive round the route.

Making it cheat proof took a lot of thought but I did manage it.

I used the system a lot, but it would have been much better as an app in a mobile phone.
Smceyre

Post by Smceyre »

Instead of pushing buttons you could use dildos with a hole drilled through the center and on the side, so it forms one channel. Mount a cheap air pressure sensor in the back, which you can trigger by taking it into your mouth deep enough to seal off the hole in the side with your mouth or tongue, and force you to suck or blow. If you combine this with an open mouth gag it could be quite frustrating to close it off.

Even one mounted high and low so you do squats. Require a specific pace to be kept to speed up the release.
xt

Post by xt »

A fairly simple method, without any electronics. Basically, you take water (or any liquid of choice...) in your mouth, from one bucket to another, to float your release key to the top:

1) Concoct a way to secure a bucket or pail to the floor.

2) Within the bucket we'll call "Bucket B", create a conically-shaped mesh screen, with a hole in the top and pointing upward, that will allow any sort of key floater (a rubber ball, a hollow ball, perhaps something sold at a boating store) to be directed up towards the open hole as the water level rises. The screen must tightly secured within the bucket to prevent you from cheating.

3) With another bucket ("Bucket A") secured to the floor, attach one of the dildo-with-drilled holes solutions we've seen here, thus forcing you to suck the liquid from Bucket A, and hold in your mouth.

4) You then walk/crawl/hobble over to Bucket B and spit the liquid out. You have to spit out enough liquid to raise the floater up to the top of the opening in the screen before you can reach it (and the attached key).

As you can see, the "workout" is adjustable in two ways: first, how far apart the buckets are (or are there stairs or other obstacles between them), and two, how high the screen is in Bucket B, meaning how many trips you'll need to make before the floater brings the release key up to where you can reach it.

Test, test, test!
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Smceyre wrote:...........use dildos with a hole drilled through the center.......... Mount a cheap air pressure sensor in the back.......to suck or blow..
I'm interested in using a suction or pressure switch in a scenario idea I'm making, it's not ready to share yet...
but I was wondering if anyone knew the range of pressure or suction that a person should apply in this situation?

Ref website:
http://www.directindustry.com/industria ... 72328.html
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Not all that much actually. (wiki reference) finding actually clinically proven results seems to be difficult, so I had to look at wikipedia. It seems normal breathing pressure difference is only about 0.043 psi and maximum pressure someone can exert when exhaling (blowing) is about 1.4 psi for a typical person. Inhaling is a lot harder to find, but I did find a number of saying inhalation could probably be at most about 1 psi (30" of H20). Thats not a whole lot of pressure.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

I like this post and I don't want to change the subject to 'pressure switches'.... So if you would like to continue the discussion on pressure switches go to this post (Sucking Hijack)