Super Kink (Part 2) - Multiple Key Release Game

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
more_secure

Super Kink (Part 2) - Multiple Key Release Game

Post by more_secure »

Here’s the second scenario in my kinky key release fantasy games (the first being http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =6&t=10319), this time involving the same creativity and a passion for kink! I have a propensity for metal bondage, so feel free to substitute some of the toys as you desire...

The scenario:

You are hogcuffed in a semi-lit room, such as a garage on the side of your house. The door to the main house and outside are both locked. There is a padlock locking your handcuffs to your leg cuffs, which is suspended on an ice release on the ceiling above you. You are wearing the usual assortment of naughty things to spice up the game - a lockable harness ball gag, a lockable collar, perhaps a rubber stockings and suspender set, with lockable high heels and a corset (feel free to alter this for m/f).

After the 45-60 minute wait the ice melts and drops the key above you, the game begins…

You start by unlocking the padlock and can now stand up. The key to the hand and leg cuffs is in a digital safe, the combination for which is written on a piece of paper, which is stuck to the wall. The catch is, in front of the paper there is a clear container secured to the wall, which has a large block of ice in it (frozen ice tends not to be see through). You can’t read the code until enough ice has melted. In order to melt the ice, there is a treadmill in the room, which, when used, generates electricity which warms up an element running through the block of ice. More running = faster melting. Remember, you are still cuffed at this point. As an incentive to get this done quicker, your lockable collar is electrified and gives you a sharp shock every 8-10 minutes at random. Also note, the treadmill has been rigged to only work with the weight of a human, so no cheating allowed!

Once you have melted the ice, the safe is opened and you can uncuff yourself, but you are still locked into your gag harness, high heels, and collar etc.

The safe also contains a key to the outside door which leads to a not so private garden, ideally your front garden leading out onto the street! You have previously planted the keys to the padlocks for the other locks in a box outside, in prime view in the middle of the garden, which itself (the box) is locked. Note, this outside location can just as well be across the street, at the end of the road, in the park closeby etc...) You may have to wait for the cover of darkness to get this box, depending on your attitude towards being discovered in public, dressed as the kinky slut that you are! To ensure this, no other garments or clothes are in the garage.

The next task is a tricky one, which you can do whilst waiting for the aforementioned cover of darkness. In the room there is a metal surface which you must stand on and above you some metal bars to hold (similar to pull up bars at the gym perhaps). Your task is to stand on the metal pad and reach up for the bars, which completes an electrical circuit (using your body as the conductor) for 5 minutes. Once this is done, a key is released by a computer controlled electromagnet down a tube. There is a countdown clock so you can see your progress. This compromised standing position, however, leaves you vulnerable for an automated spanking machine (concealed in the wall) which gives you a firm flogging every 10-20 seconds, getting progressively harder over time. The machine is activated when the clock begins counting. For every 1 second the circuit is broken a 2 second penalty is incurred, until the full maximum 5 minutes is restored. Once completed (and probably a bit sore) the key released unlocks the box and you can remove all padlocks. Inside the box is also the last key which is the key to the rest of the house. Back to reality...

---
One of the interesting parts to this game is that you must voluntarily decide to solicit pain to yourself, rather than for example being in bondage and it not being an option to you, so a different take on mind fuck games.

As usual, the following rules should be noted:
  • You must have meticulous backup key releases (2 or more) at every stage or ideally, you’d be playing this game supervised.
  • Whilst being theoretical, this game could be played and so experienced players only. Some items when worn for some time, e.g. gag, cuffs, heels, etc can cause unforeseen discomfort.
  • The hand/legcuffs must be double locked, ensuring that the cuffs do not tighten unpredictably during the game. Also, not too tightly since you will be using the treadmill with them on and the wear could be very painful.
  • The part of the game which requires you to be part of the circuit must be left to experienced people with a knowledge of electrical circuitry etc.
  • Make sure you are intimately familiar with the toys and locks and release methods individually before getting stuck in, literally!
  • Be wary of the possibility of choking from the fake cum ejaculation.
  • If someone could do an illustration of this (since it’s quite descriptive) then that’d be amazing, I’m no good at drawing :(
Your questions, comments and criticisms...and as a final word, I haven’t played this game as yet, but I thought one or two ideas herein might inspire...who knows.
== I put on a mask to reveal my true identity ==
Keyless

Re: Super Kink (Part 2) - Multiple Key Release Game

Post by Keyless »

Sorry, somehow I missed no 1, but I've seen it now. Great stuff. I love these sort of scenarios, especially the high tech features.The whole thing would be really tough. It might take all day. Could be fun if you had really reliable backup. Have you built it? Or indeed any part of it. If so, I'm impressed. The ice in a see through container is ingenious. I haven't come across that before. I like the forced exercise feature as well. I'm not sure I'm fit enough for that these days, but I used to like it. The whole thing is much better than the standard "long crawl" scenario as each stage is different and diabolical. Also, rather than having to go from one place to another collecting keys, you start off in a very scary number of layers of bondage and have to work your way out. It would be fun putting yourself in let alone getting out. Lots of people talk of the thrill of the "click of the last lock". In this case there would be lots of clicks, each taking you further from freedom. I'll have to read it through several more times to take it all in.

Thanks for two imaginative posts.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Using your entire body as a circuit can be deadly, the current might pass through your heart. This is why e-stim should be confined to below the waist, and if not then to di-pole electrodes that limit the path to one side of the body.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! :whip:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

If I were to do this I think I would add a chain to a fixed point, to prevent me getting to the container filled with ice until I had opened the safe. The key to release me from the chain would be in the safe. Without this I might be tempted to try to get the combination without waiting for the ice to melt. Of course. if you are to be chained to a fixed point, a good safety is even more important.
more_secure

Post by more_secure »

Using your entire body as a circuit can be deadly, the current might pass through your heart. This is why e-stim should be confined to below the waist, and if not then to di-pole electrodes that limit the path to one side of the body.
Obviously, but I had in mind super low-level currents, like the circuit created when you touch your phone screen, for example. I think there'd be no problem, but of course you'd have to know what a low current would be if you were to do this.

@Keyless - Thanks for the great response. I might indeed write one in response to what you said about the multiple layers of bondage release. And yes, good idea about the chain, we don't want cheating! No - I haven't tried this actually. it'll be a project on the horizon though. In any case, I live in the centre of Barcelona so going outside dressed to the nines in compromising fetish attire to collect the key for the locks wouldn't be advisable at any hour, unless of course you want to get seen!?
== I put on a mask to reveal my true identity ==
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

more_secure wrote:
Obviously, but I had in mind super low-level currents, like the circuit created when you touch your phone screen, for example. I think there'd be no problem, but of course you'd have to know what a low current would be if you were to do this.

@Keyless - Thanks for the great response. I might indeed write one in response to what you said about the multiple layers of bondage release. And yes, good idea about the chain, we don't want cheating! No - I haven't tried this actually. it'll be a project on the horizon though. In any case, I live in the centre of Barcelona so going outside dressed to the nines in compromising fetish attire to collect the key for the locks wouldn't be advisable at any hour, unless of course you want to get seen!?
Phone screens use capacitive sensing, so they don't actually put a current through the body. Doing capacitive sensing on all the pads for the presence of feet and hands shouldn't be too hard actually, certainly doable with a simple arduino and some tinkering (Arduino playground link for the basics). Some clever programming of the expected levels might even allow for checking if it's actually a hand holding the handle and not something else because someone is trying to cheat :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*