new collar and ankle shackles

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

new collar and ankle shackles

Post by TNTBound »

so tomorrow my new oval ankle shackles and steel collar will be in! :D they will match the color of my wrist shackles that I bought a while back too. I already had a set of ankle shackles, but they are a bit too loose to feel restrictive, even though they are completely escape proof.

I have several pieces of chain, plenty of padlocks, 2 combo locks (I like to use these as a morning release if I'm chained to the bed), and a kitchen safe for a key release if I'm to wear my leather hood.

I can spend all of tomorrow night chained up and too my bed, so I figured I would ask on here for suggestions as to how I should chain myself up. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
RADER123

Re: new collar and ankle shackles

Post by RADER123 »

Ankles chained to bed as wide as possible,
wrist locked to your collar, and chained to head board.
wear a hood with gag, or a blindfold and gag.
Rader
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

that sounds like it could be fun. :)

I just realized though, the hood i have, has a sort of built in collar that might interfere with the steel collar. :? i'll have to see how it'll work out, but I'm thinking the hood wont work.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

maybe I could substitute the hood for a butt plug held in me with rope? there would be no way of reaching it down there with my wrists chained to the collar.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I just tried on my new collar and shackles, they fit PERFECTLY! :D the ankle shackles are the perfect size to allow me to have socks on under them if I want some padding. the collar is perfect for me too, not to tight to cause pressure on my neck if I bend my head forward, and not too big to rest uncomfortably on my shoulders. I ordered the collar 1.5" wide instead of the 2" wide of my wrist and ankle shackles to allow me to move my head around just that bit extra. the ankle shackles take a full size padlock, while the collar uses the smaller luggage locks that will be less noticeable while wearing it.

I tried putting on the hood with the collar, and like I thought, it puts too much pressure around my neck for my comfort.

to make things even better, my parents are going away all this week!!! I still have work, but this weekend I will be shackled for the duration! :twisted:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

so, here is a picture of how I'm going to tuck myself into bed tonight. :D

looks inviting!

this is with my new ankle shackles and the new collar. since its already 2:00 am here, I'm going to set my kitchen safe to release my keys in about 4-5 hours. maybe i'll be able to get SOME sleep tonight. :wink:
Last edited by TNTBound on 24 Aug 2016, 03:14, edited 1 time in total.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

It looks great, but I don't see how you are going to lock the last lock or, more importantly, unlock it. I hope you have it sorted out, with a safety. Good luck. Let us know how it went.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

well, I didn't get any sleep while I was chained up, but it was a nice way to be bound. I usually sleep on my side or stomach, so I think that had a lot to do with me not falling asleep.

as for locking the locks, the mattress has enough give to it that I could get enough slack in the chain to reach over and lock my wrist in with the other hand. it made the whole thing a lot looser than I would have liked, but it was still secure.

I kept the kitchen safe next to my right hand with the covers tucked into the side of the bed so it couldn't move away from me. I also had my phone next to me incase I did get stuck, I could call for help.

this would be a great position to be gagged and blindfolded, because if the chains are tight enough, there is no possible way to reach your face to undo them.