Ideas needed for speculum

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
zefurrylover

Ideas needed for speculum

Post by zefurrylover »

I really enjoy the feeling of being filled/stretched out back there, so I've recently bought a rectal speculum to open me up.
I want to include it into a session in a way that makes me very aware of my situation, but I need some ideas.
What I've thought of so far is having ice melt above me, having to feel the ice cold water drip into me. :gag:

Do anyone have any other ideas?
KinkInSpace

Re: Ideas needed for speculum

Post by KinkInSpace »

I own a speculum myself, and there's one thing that it allows you to do that any other method won't do (such as using a funnel).

When you use a speculum to open yourself up, and you use your finger to feel inside your ass, you will notice that there are points of your stretched sphincter muscle that you can still feel.

Using Tabasco sauce is great to make you aware of an area, but on your ass it brings a big problem. If the Tabasco sauce is entering your ass, and it reaches your stomach, you'll get very nauseous. You will want to avoid that. But using a cottonstick, you can sort of paint the sphincter muscle from the inside, which is awesome. Even a bit of the inside of your rectum though it will not give much feeling there. The feeling will continue to be there even after you remove the speculum, and will guarantee you to feel your ass for the next hour whether you want or not.

One word of advice, test it with very little just so you have a basic idea of what this will do, and don't go overboard directly. It will likely be too much otherwise.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.