Sleeping SB

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
self_bondage_sissy

Sleeping SB

Post by self_bondage_sissy »

I'm a sissy that like self bondage. I like to feel uncomfortable while I sleep.
Those are the things that I do when I'm going to sleep at the moment: gag my mouth with panties, blindfold my eyes, put a butt plug in my ass, wedgie myself with another pair of panties, put on pantyhose and tie my hands, behind my back. In another forum, a guy suggested to me to cum in the panties before I put them in my mouth, and I really liked the idea.
It's feels amazing. Do you think I can add something more?
I think of fulling my ass with ice before I put my bitt plug in, but I don't think this is really healthy :?
KinkInSpace

Re: Sleeping SB

Post by KinkInSpace »

Filling your ass with ice is not really a problem, but you should keep in mind that:
- ice can be sharp so you can cut your ass open.
- Ice will melt so the cold is temporary.
- Cooling down something a lot will cause it to temporary go numb. You will get to a point where you forget about anything happen there, and not even feel the buttplug, until things warm up again.
- If the temperature chance is too big, you can burn yourself. Burning skin is not just happening when heating the skin, but when the temperature change between what it was and what it becomes is too big in a short timeframe.
- Lots of water in your ass will cause your ass to make it come out one way or the other. (heard of an enema?)
- The water will likely flow back causing your system to think its time to poop, or worse, you feel really nauseous.

I guess the conclusion is: its just not worth doing. You'll have way more fun if you increase the size of your buttplug.

Another thing I can recommend is getting an e-stim buttplug and a powerbox that has a motion detector. Make it so that whenever you move, your ass gets zapped, but set the e-stim level to a very low level. It will allow you to go to sleep and get zapped during the whole night. You won't feel a thing when you sleep, but the moment before falling asleep and when waking up, they're awesome.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.