Curtain Call

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
richard058

Curtain Call

Post by richard058 »

I saw this in the scenario section on the boundanna site and decided to give it a try. I will be attempting my 3rd try tonight. The first two have been more of an experimentation thing, trying to get the size of the ice right, timing, that sort of thing. I do believe I have everything finally figured out correctly to have a serious and tense self-bondage session. I'm not really using any toys this time and I'm going to wait on the blindfold but I am writing embarrassing messages on my body and will color my nipples and the head of my cock with red lipstick. I'm using a side window which has a slightly less chance of exposure though there is a street there. The main reason being there are kids living on the other side and I don't want them to see. Not good. We'll see how it works out. I'll report back.
KinkInSpace

Re: Curtain Call

Post by KinkInSpace »

Just make sure you test your backups.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
richard058

Post by richard058 »

oh definitely test backups before any self bondage. Absolutely! Going to have to try this one more time tomorrow. Tonight's effort didn't go as planned as one of the ice timers failed, my fault! However, it is very exciting anticipating what's going to happen.
richard058

Post by richard058 »

Finally a successful self-bondage adventure. I will describe this as best I can. The set up was very similar to Curtain Call in the scenario section. I finally got the ice timers figured out to around 30 minutes for each one. The only thing I added was an emergency escape method and I thought it was kinda clever on my part. I attached a pair of scissors to a very long string. I taped the end of the string to the outside of the curtain so that the only way to get to it was when the curtain opened, exposing me. My hands had just enough play to grab the string and work it up until I could get the scissors and free myself. This would take a little time and concentration to do. I only have one large curtain so the set up was going to raise one side up at an angle, still totally exposing me and allowing me to reach the scissor string if need be. First I got all of the bondage ties ready, making sure of the appropriate height for the hands and width for the legs. I set the timer on the light, starting it on off, knowing in 30 minutes it was going to shine on me in the window. Next, all of the ice releases were set up, scissors up high would swing down to my hands, hopefully before being exposed. One hooked up to the weight that would slide down, pulling the curtain up exposing me and give me access to the secondary release method, and finally to the weight that was attached to the towel wrapped around my waist. When it dropped, I would be naked in the window. I used permanent marker to write messages on my body like tiny cock, cuck, sissy boy, etc. and I took bright red lipstick and colored the head of my cock and my nipples. With all the ice timers hooked up and melting I shut off the lights in the room, turning on a small flashlight to allow me to finish. I tied my ankles apart, put the towel around my waist hooking it lightly with the paperclip, then lastly, turned off the flashlight leaving me in darkness, sliding my hands into the zip ties above my head and pulling them tight. I was now trapped and at the mercy of the ice. Which was going to melt first? The scissors? Allowing me to free myself before exposure. The towel? Leaving me naked. Or the curtain? Exposing me. Quiet, darkness, the sound of water dripping as the ice melted. After about 20 minutes my inner thighs start aching from standing wide, my arms get uncomfortable. I hear traffic moving up and down the street and I'm getting nervous. What have I gotten myself into? I could be exposed naked to the world. Nearly 30 minutes has passed, my throat is dry, breathing faster then thump...a weight drops...OMG! I am naked!! I am still in darkness, but only for a few more seconds, the light clicks on, shining on me. I look at the ice on the curtain and it's nearly melted. I look up to the scissors.....DAMN!....not nearly as melted as the curtain. I really start to worry. I pull on my bonds and struggle but I have done a good job with those. Suddenly, there is another thud and the curtain rises. HOLY HELL! I am tied, naked, and exposed. I don't know if I can be seen by anyone or not. My hands are frantically grabbing for the string of the secondary release. I finally grab it with my fingers and frantically work the scissors toward my hands. Almost halfway up I fumble and drop them and have to start over. Shaking with fear and excitement I finally get them to my hands and am able to cut myself free and close the curtain. What a rush!! A fantastic experience. This was well worth the time and effort to set up and get right.