Super Kink - Hardcore 10 Key Release Game!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
more_secure

Super Kink - Hardcore 10 Key Release Game!

Post by more_secure »

I had an idea for a game to play, either with your partner or by yourself. The ‘victim’ would be in a series of predicaments, which would require a series of releases and keys in order to progress to the next part of the escape…I invite you to accessorise around the scenario, but here’s one descriptive setup...

You begin in a large metal prison cage, blindfolded, gagged and hogcuffed on the floor wearing high heels, stockings, suspender belt, bra, collar & chain and nipple clamps. Your hands and ankles are cuffed together and both are chained to an O-ring on the floor with a padlock. You are wearing the hand and legcuffs over leather hand and legcuffs (for comfort, and also because these are also padlocked together and to each other). You have a lockable metal waist belt, which is chained to the floor, on a semi-loose chain, and your neck collar is also padlocked to another chain and to the floor on a longer chain. Moreover, your neck collar is an electric shock animal collar, which solicits random shocks throughout the whole game (or controlled by your partner). Your high heels are the lockable type, each with identical padlocks. You also have an insertable lockable expandable metal butt plug. It has been modified to actually store a key inside itself (doesn’t exist, might do one day!). This is on a long chain, connected to a floor O-ring. The chains connecting you to floor rings are all of varying lengths of chain, and can only be undone in a specific order, as described below...

You first begin by releasing the padlock which is locking the handcuff chain to the legcuffs chain. The key begins in your hand but is on a large brace of keys of varying sizes (say, about 50 keys) so 49 red herrings to test your patience! Remember, you’re blindfolded and this is behind your back and tricky whilst hogcuffed, so not straightforward at all! With Lock #1 open, the next key is on an ice cube release hanging from the ceiling (say about 45 minutes to an hour melt time). Key #2 releases you from the floor O-ring.

The next key is a tricky one. Your legcuffs are chained to a loose chain, which is connected to an O-ring on the floor. You are still hand and leg cuffed (except you’ve released the hog position), blindfolded, gagged, clamped, collared and plugged. The gag is a ring gag and, now able to move more easily, you can shuffle towards a huge water supply where you have to drink water in order to urinate in a hole in the floor. Imagine like an animal feed, so you can suck the water. Key #3 is on a cork in the hole which will only float to the top when enough water is in the hole! This can be made more awkward by wearing chastity, sexy underwear, specific lingerie etc, get creative! Having escaped this, the next lock is for the waist padlock, connected to another O-ring on the floor. This is now reachable having released the leg cuff chain and you can shuffle towards it in the room.

Key #4 is in a small metal lock box which is locked by a combination padlock and fixed to the floor. To make this easier, one of the combinations has been soldered/glued into the correct position, so you’re only dealing with a 2-wheel combination lock. Key #4, once retrieved, unlocks the waist chain and you still have 2 chains remaining: one for the neck chain and one for the plug chain.

The plug chain padlock (not to be confused with the padlock for the lockable plug itself!) is frozen inside a big block of ice in a small freezer which you can now reach. You take the ice block out the freezer and thaw it out, releasing Key #5. Still legcuffed and handcuffed, blindfolded, clamped, collared, plugged and gagged, don’t forget. You can now stand up though and semi-walk around.

The next keys, Keys #6 and #7, are for the handcuffs and legcuffs. They are now reachable, in a bag, full of random keys, say about 100 this time! Once out of the cuffs (metal and leather), you can also release the blindfold and clamps, but the gag is padlocked on, just for extra security ;o).

Key #8 (for the gag) is in the butt plug, so inside you, annoyingly out of reach!! The key for the padlock on the expandable locking butt plug is obtainable through a spank game…

In one corner of the room there is a spank machine, which release one lashing every time a button is pressed. In order for Key #8 to be released, you must press the machine’s button 50 times. The catch is that the button only works when 2 light sensors are covered (by your legs at shin height). The sensors imply that you have to stand and spread your legs (as if you were in a spreader bar). The button is positioned such that you have to bend over at the waist, revealing your exposed backside to the machine, and stretch your arms out to reach the button a metre or so away. You are therefore forced to receive the full 50 lashings if you wish to continue!!

After the flogging, Key #8 is released. You can now unlock the butt plug and take it out to obtain Key #9, which is inside the modified plug. There is a basin and paper towels in the room, for hygiene purposes. Key #9 unlocks the padlock for the collar.

You are now practically free, except for the fact that you’re still locked inside the room, which is a metal prison cage. The final task releases the door, which is on an electronic door lock. In order to do so, you need to complete one final challenge…

In the other corner of the room there is some lubrication, an insertable impaler dildo on a pole stand (the type you can ride standing up) and a special head harness enema gag. The dildo is clear silicone, but has 3 special light sensors underneath the otherwise flush surface (one on the tip, one halfway down the shaft and one near the base of the shaft. As you ride the shaft, you trigger each light sensor in turn, which are all hooked up to a computer program (Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc) which checks to make sure the sensors are triggered in the correct order and at the right speed. E.g. Tip, Shaft, Base, Shaft, Tip etc. Too fast or slow will not count as a repetition. Also the head harness has sensors on it too, so that the rep counter on the dildo will only work when the harness is put on and locked onto the head and the enema gag is inserted into your mouth (using light and temperature sensors perhaps?). The counter is looking for 150 reps and every 25 reps (or intermittently/randomly) a shot of fake cum is ejaculated into your mouth. Just to make absolutely sure no cheating is occurring, both hands have to also cover 2 additional light/temperature senses at elbow height, again, otherwise the rep counter doesn’t count (so you have no choice but to ride the dildo!). After the prescribed 150 reps, the door releases and you are free. The final Key, #10 to your lockable heels is situated outside the cage. Congratulations, you escaped!

Some very important things to note:
You must have meticulous backup key releases (2 or more) at every stage or ideally, you’d be playing this game supervised.
Whilst being theoretical, this game could be played and so experienced players only. Some items when worn for some time, e.g. gag, cuffs, plug, can cause unforeseen discomfort.
The hand/legcuffs must be double locked, ensuring that the cuffs do not tighten unpredictably during the game.
In addition to the butt plug, an additional thrill for the ladies would be a remote controlled vibrating egg (ideally locked in place).
Although the product doesn’t exist yet, if the expandable plug could be electro-shocking or vibrating, this would be a bonus, again, controlled randomly or by a partner.
Make sure you are intimately familiar with the toys and locks and release methods individually before getting stuck in, literally!
Be wary of the possibility of choking from the fake cum ejaculation.
If someone could do an illustration of this (since it’s quite descriptive) then that’d be amazing, I’m no good at drawing :(

Your questions, comments and criticisms...
== I put on a mask to reveal my true identity ==
tiemeupalso

Re: Super Kink - Hardcore 10 Key Release Game!

Post by tiemeupalso »

this sounds exciting.if I had a place to do it I would give It a try.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Super Kink - Hardcore 10 Key Release Game!

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I already want to do it! But only increasing the difficulty. Let the first bundle contain 100 identical keys, one of which is correct. Key 5 will be frozen in center of the bottle for 10 liters (without the bottle itself, of course). Bag with keys will contain 500 identical keys, one of which is correct. To reach key 3 you need 6 liters of urine, through tight latex shorts. And, as a bonus, clips on the nipples will be a type of clover, on each load 500g (this is VERY painful!). Hard, scary, exciting, and very desirable, on edge of agony, i guess.
There's just a two troubles: i don't have cage and mistress, who will slap, tickle me and will monitor for safety.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.