Selfbondage hypnosis scripts?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Silver Rel

Selfbondage hypnosis scripts?

Post by Silver Rel »

I have been becoming more and more interested in hypnosis and the power of suggestion. I don't know if this counts as a scenario, or should be posted in the discussion page, but it seems like a type of scenario, to me though. Although it is unorthodox, I'll post a bondage script in this thread. Let me know if it worked for you. As this is just an exercise, feel free to post a comment, or criticism on how, or if, it was successful. This topic is open for all who wish to read/post such hypnosis scripts. Depending on the feedback, I may post more myself.

You will need a chair for this. With or without arms. This script should leave you bound to it for one hour. Hopefully it will be successful for the readers. Now the hypnosis script will begin...

Induction:
Sit in the chair with your hands in your lap, or however you feel most comfortable. Now. Slowly inhale, and then exhale. Do this several times as you read, and become more relaxed. Feel your mind growing blank as you read on. Continue to breath as you are. The thoughts leaving your mind until all you see and comprehend are my words here. breath in and out. Closing your eyes as you breath in, and opening them as you breath out. All that matters now is what you are reading. You are aware of a presence behind you. Feel the intruder grab your wrists. You feel no urge to fight this intruder. He, or she has you under full control. Feel your wrists being moved behind the back of the chair. Feel the intruder place them together before you hear the sound of ripping tape, before you feel it being wound around your wrists and trapping them together. Next you hear the tape, and feel it wrapping around your chest, and the back of the chair. Feel it pass above, below, and crossing across your chest. The intruder now focuses their attention on your legs. Feel him/her push your ankles and knees together. Feel the tape encircle your ankles, keeping them tightly bound to one another. Feel the tape then wrap your legs, above your knees. Your legs are trapped together, and your body to the chair. The tape is sticky and unforgiving. If you had the will to struggle, You would find it a futile effort. The intruder sets to the next task. You feel your lips pushed together, your mouth closed. You feel numerous strips of the tape pressed over your lips, sealing them, making it impossible to part your lips. The intruder leaves with the job done. You feel your will to escape returning. The tape used will dissolve in an hour, and disappear, releasing you. You are fully aware of what just happened, and won't be able to escape for one hour.
Last edited by Silver Rel on 21 May 2016, 14:13, edited 2 times in total.
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
KinkInSpace

Re: Selfbondage hypnosis scripts?

Post by KinkInSpace »

You need to edit your post and add an introduction explaining what the purpose of this post is. I was reading it through the end normally before I realized it was an excersize, and that kind of affected my mindset enough for me to be able to actually have this to work.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Selfbondage hypnosis scripts?

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If it is a "script" a sequence of actions...
And your movement to click a button on the screen does not break the mood...
Try my Story Master....
Easy scripting... well, none really...
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=9758

(I'm looking for people to test it for feed back...)
Things planed for are sound playback and pictures...
Maybe even a timer for delays...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...