48 hours (or more) in metal bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
dante33

48 hours (or more) in metal bondage

Post by dante33 »

Girlfriend is going out of town for a week, and I only have 2-3 days of work in that period. So I'm considering at least one 48+ hour SB session (I've done similar lengths before). I primarily use metal bondage and have done so for 10 years or so, so I'm very aware of limits, always have backup plans et cetera. The toolbox is:
- 3 ballgags of different sizes and a harness gag
- 2 leather collars, 2 metal collars (one quite broad - my favorite)
- 2 pairs of handcuffs, 1 pair of Clejuso 13 cuffs with 30 cm chain, one pair of extra heavy Fetters shackles, one pair of Huse stainless steel shackles, 1 pair of leather cuffs
- Leather ankle cuffs and metal ankle shackles (medieval style)
- Various lengths of chain and a spreader bar
I'll be switching between shorter, stricter ties of roughly 30 min in length (hands above head, hogties etc) and more 'relaxed' ties (5 point shackled, able to move around and 'do other stuff'). Some of it might take place in the attic, where there is a nice 'cage-like' room.

I'm kinda stuck between planning out the days very detailed (12.00-12.30 - Hogtie using x restraints and so on) or just 'winging it' - what do you think? I'll have to fight the urge to relieve myself, as that will usually make me want to stop it all - though I have the devious idea of locking myself up in shackles, locking the keys in a trunk with a combination lock on a timer 30-60 min after, so that I'm hopefully starting to be horny again before I even have the option of getting out - I'm also considering ordering af chastity cage (I'm a male).

Any input or experiences with several day bondage sessions are welcome!
lj

Re: 48 hours (or more) in metal bondage

Post by lj »

I would suggest a chastity cage is not something to lock yourself into without previously testing it over several times for several hours. Unless you get a custom-fit device the chances of getting a good comfortable fit are pretty slim, and there is a difference between nice discomfort and unpleasant discomfort, and you don't want to find out it's the second kind when you have closed the lock!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
dante33

Re: 48 hours (or more) in metal bondage

Post by dante33 »

lj wrote:I would suggest a chastity cage is not something to lock yourself into without previously testing it over several times for several hours. Unless you get a custom-fit device the chances of getting a good comfortable fit are pretty slim, and there is a difference between nice discomfort and unpleasant discomfort, and you don't want to find out it's the second kind when you have closed the lock!
Thanks for the advice, I'll definately do that :D