How to do your chores

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Anything_Once

How to do your chores

Post by Anything_Once »

If you were able to perform self bondage at home whilst performing chores using what you have, what would you include to make it more interesting.

I would have ankles cuffed with a 1 foot chain connecting them, wrist would cuffed together directly. There would be a toy in my butt held in with a body harness and nipple clamps attached to my wrist cuffs so my arms can't fully extend.

So, what about you?
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Gregovic

Re: How to do your chores

Post by Gregovic »

I often crossdress (with fake boobs) when doing chores so nipple clamps are out. And working with my hands tightly cuffed is just more trouble than its worth unless I am actively punishing myself. I do often add a gag and sometimes a posture collar. A tall (posture) collar really makes things a lot more difficult than you would expect.

One I tried recently that was a lot of bother was wearing a gag harness connected to the center of the ankle chain with a piece of rope JUST too short for me to stand up straight upright. This forced me to always stand just slightly bowed forward. Not being able to look up unless you crouch down gets really annoying after a few minutes.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I do have a maids uniform, but mostly what it is, is just very little clothing meaning I'm mostly naked. So I could just be naked or wear little clothes and achieve the same. I'm sure if I had a mistress it would alter the game a lot.

I've also used a kitchen short with similar result. Doing chores while mostly naked is usually not enough for me, so either I wear more interesting things such as a latex catsuit, body harness or I resort to any kind of stimulation, such as nippleclamps, buttplugs, estim, etc.

I've attempted to do chores with chains on too, but again, these are more fun if there's a mistress who kicks from seeing you squirm in the chains, so I'll keep this wish for when there's a Mistress involved.

Just to give you an idea of how my mind works: I've put in an e-stim buttplug, connected to a powerbox with motion sensor, and then had to clean the toilet. Every movement caused electric shocks in my butt. The only downside is that once it shocks, the electric shocks will lose their punch and your body adjusts to the pain. Raising the level won't get you to a point where you really don't want to move. But when you stop moving, and the pain is gone for more than 5 seconds, the next shock will be painful again. So once you stop, you will not move for sure unless you have to in which case you just continously move. I also have a remote controlled one where you can push a button. Much more effective, but requires a Mistress which I currently don't have.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

My chore bondage is nothing but plastic chain with plastic clips holding it together. One end of a 5 foot length is around my neck, goes down through a 1 1/2 inch ring, then an attachment in the middle for a Jaws of Kali penis ring, then to the middle of my ankle chain. The ankle chain has about 1 foot of slack. The wrist chain has 1 foot of slack, and is fastened to the ring on the vertical chain, so it can slide up and down. The outfit is waterproof, does not scratch the things I clean, and when I'm not working a couple of locks make it much more restrictive.