week off from work

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

week off from work

Post by TNTBound »

I have next week off from work, so I figure, why not be in bondage every single night! :mrgreen: last night I was chained to my bed with my leather cuffs till the sun came up (about 7 hours total) and I could undo the combo lock. this will be my main release every night, unless I tie myself in a way that I can get to my kitchen safe easily. daylight is a sure fire release plan, if I'm not locked in my hood! :twisted:

should be a fun week!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ticklemee

Re: week off from work

Post by ticklemee »

How did it go? I love the daylight release method, surprised it isn't talked about more.
TNTBound

Re: week off from work

Post by TNTBound »

it went good. I didn't spend every night locked up like I would have liked though. sometimes, if I'm not sure I'll need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I wont lock myself up that night.

but I figured out an awesomely frustrating way to spend the night locked up! I lock my ankle shackles to foot of the bed using a combo lock with a chain attached to them that get locked around my neck in such a way that I can lay down comfortably. then my wrist shackles are locked to that chain around my belly area. all the keys to my shackles and chain locks are about a foot above my head if I'm laying down and completely out of reach if I'm straining to get them with my mouth. then I can shut the lights off with the remote, toss the remote out of reach, and then I'm stuck until morning light.

if you want more frustrating, I will sometimes lock the ankle shackles to the foot of the bed with a padlock that's different from all the others, then put the key to just that one in the kitchen safe for about 2 hours or so with the other keys just out of reach. doing this during the daytime, you can see the keys are so close, but having them just out of reach is SO frustrating! :lol:

that's actually how I'm going to be bound tonight (without the safe).

I'm actually planning on ordering a steel collar to make it more comfortable than the chain on my neck.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!