Sleeping blind

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Sleeping blind

Post by KinkInSpace »

As most of you know, in order to juice my sexdrive I work with a punishment system.

As I play games, if I fail it costs me one card. This card is drawn from my stock pile and placed on my punishment pile.

I can win back cards from my punishment pile by undergoing some kind of punishment. Depending on how severe the punishment is, I win more cards back.

I've come up with the following challenge/punishment, and I'm going to be facing it tonight.
-------------------
I have to be in bed before 0:00, getting ready to sleep. I will be wearing a hood which will entirely blind me. The hood allows me to wear a gag too, so I will be wearing a small gag too.

Now comes the trick. I'll disable any form of alarm, and by being blind I won't be able to tell when the sun has reached my windows either. I'll be wearing both the hood and gag, but otherwise be completely naked for tonight. I won't be able to tell time. I don't have any appointments tomorrow. The moment I decide to take off my hood and gag, I'm going to check the time. The number of full hours past will be the amount of cards I've won. If I think it has been 8 hours, and I check the clock and only 2 hours and 55 minutes have past, I will only earn 2 cards (2 hours).

If I reached more than 10 hours, the maximum has been met, and I will get 10 cards, even if I was in bed blindfolded for 18 hours.

Now, it is possible that after a few hours the gag is going to hurt a lot and I can't stand it anymore, then I have to abort early and only get very few cards. Once I decided to abort, I cannot continue anymore for more cards. If I want to earn more, I have to wait for another night and retry.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Sleeping blind

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've been locked up for a whole 17!

Eh yeah, those are 17 minutes actually... The hood is very constricting, and wearing it pushed preasure on my jaws which was open due to the gag. The gag did the opposite effect. Drooling was present too but the worst was the pressure on my jaws. It kept me from sleeping (and the aroused state) but the pressure started to cause cramps in my jaws that spread to my neck muscles too. From experience, I know that if these muscles in my neck get too stiff, a migraine attack can follow. It wasn't worth it. At the time I hoped I had at least one hour behind me, but it turned out to be only 17 minutes. Oh well, I need some serious training with this gag. (or any gag for that matter) before I'm going to attempt this again. I'm considering trying to stuff my mouth with some clothes in such way that I can keep my mouth closed but filled. I think that'll be a lot better already.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Slave_L wrote: I'm considering trying to stuff my mouth with some clothes in such way that I can keep my mouth closed but filled. I think that'll be a lot better already.
That does not sound very safe, particularly if you actually fall asleep. I enjoy reading your posts so please stay alive.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Keyless wrote:
Slave_L wrote: I'm considering trying to stuff my mouth with some clothes in such way that I can keep my mouth closed but filled. I think that'll be a lot better already.
That does not sound very safe, particularly if you actually fall asleep. I enjoy reading your posts so please stay alive.
One method I've tried with a submissive is to use a stocking or pantihose as a hood. Press the stocking into the mouth to form a pouch, and put your mouth packing into that pouch. It will at least keep things from going back into your throat. Unfortunately it doesn't help either the over packing problem, or the salivation problem, so depending on your sleeping position, you could still have problems with having to swallow a lot, or having jaw issues. Using a stocking that is too small can also push in the nose and restrict breathing that way as well.

Play, but play safe.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
MastershawnBDSM

Post by MastershawnBDSM »

Since I'm in the medical field (I'm a doctor)...and I'm also a Sadist Master, I do not recommend you ever try to sleep with anything in your mouth. As you experienced, a gag is self-critiquing...it will hurt and wake you (as your jaw muscles start to cramp).
My recommendation is you find something (like your hood) that keeps your mouth shut and restricts you that way
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm still alive, don't worry. I know how to play safe, and I will abort long before falling asleep if I deem it to be a risk.

When I was in this position for those whole 17 minutes, I was very aroused. I loved the fact that something was forced in my mouth touching my tongue. I think a piece of cloth even if its just very little, attached so it can't go into my throat will give me the desired effect of me feeling it, but otherwise be pretty harmless. I'm not looking for something that will ensure that I can't speak, as the hood itself will already give me that sensation.

But I'll see if I repeat this or not. I've done some research and although many people warn not to do this, there are a few people who also said they were able to sleep with a gag in. True they do mention that the gag in question is one that did not cause an ache, and if you don't drink late in the evening, your mouth should dry up and there would not be any saliva.

One person mentioned putting clothe in the mouth and use tape to keep it in, which would effectively gag, but not cause for sore muscles.

But rest assured, I will be horny enough that I won't be sleeping for at least 30 minutes which is enough time for my jaw to ache if it happens, which will be a reason for me to abort because I already know that I won't be able to sleep otherwise anyway. And if there's lots of saliva building up I will know in those 30 minutes too, though I have to say that just having my mouth open and drool a bit worked pretty well, though my cheeks became wet of the saliva. I don't sleep on my back, only on my sides, and I force my throat in a closed position any time unless I need to swallow by pressing my tongue against my palate (back of my mouth). This is something I learned myself when I was small and its second nature to me now. I also always breathe through my nose because of this, and I know from having a cold that I want to do this when I sleep too. So I know I would technically be able to have drool in my mouth upto a certain level without any risk of suffocation. The only thing is, that if I would keep my mouth closed and drool builds up, it may touch my reflex muscle which would cause for a gag reflex, in which case I would start to attempt to swallow.

I do know from experience that I will wake up before that happens and that I have enough control and clear state of mind to swallow in such occassions.