Need someone to watch - timed Hummingbird magic wand orgasms

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
benbristol

Need someone to watch - timed Hummingbird magic wand orgasms

Post by benbristol »

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone (preferably female) to help me out with a scenario online.

I have a Hitachi magic wand with the Hummingbird attachment (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wand-Essential ... B0042AJ5F0). I've been experimenting with getting this set up with a timer and have found something that works really well.

I lie on my back and the wand is suspended from a camera tripod, positioned so that my cock is deep inside the sleeve of the attachment and won't come out (even when soft). The wand is connected to a timer which is programmed to be on for a minute then off for a minute, for 20 minutes. In this fashion the wand will turn on and off without me having to do anything, usually I'll cum the first time on the 2nd "on cycle" (the sleeve is tight as I'm quite big). This leaves 8 more cycles for me to cum again (or perhaps even a third time). So far I've only tried this whilst being untied but I'd love to work out a safe way to tie myself up so I can't escape until it's over.

I can attach a webcam to the tripod to allow me to broadcast what's happening. It would really add to the fantasy to have someone watch on Skype, see how many times I cum and tell me how high to turn up the wand (so far I've only had it on low).

If anyone is interested in doing this then let me know.