Idea for an all day session coming up

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ticklemee

Idea for an all day session coming up

Post by ticklemee »

1. Freeze keys in a one gallon jug, chain to bed so I can't speed along melting with hot water.
2. Get dressed in dance belt, tights, heels, bra and long sleeve back zip dress.
3. Wrap chain around heels to lock shoes (and tights and dance belt) on. Connect ankles with 20 inch chain.
4. Lock leather cuffs on both wrists, connected in the front, thereby effectively locking on dress and bra.
5. Spare keys located in mailbox.

I figure I'll be locked up like this for nearly 24 hours while ice melts. Never been in bondage this long and definitely never heels for more than an hour. Should have enough freedom to pretty much carry out a normal day at home.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Gregovic

Re: Idea for an all day session coming up

Post by Gregovic »

With all that locked on, how are you going to take care of "natural business"? In 24 hours you certainly WILL need the toilet. Several times. (If you don't you seriously need to consider your water intake).
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I believe that he will be able to remove the clothing to use the bathroom, but not fully able to be removed due to the ankle chain. I did a very similar setup once, but I was completely naked. My keys were between the house and the road too.

Cooking bacon while chained and naked is pretty interesting. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Thank you for your replies! I should be able to take care of normal daily functions as the dress does not contain a leotard component and other than having my hands bound in front, I should be able to slide down the tights and dance belt.

To add to the psychology of the situation, I'll probably place a spare key in the foot of my tights, inaccessible but yet so close!

Does anyone know how long a gallon of water or so takes to thaw? Will try it out before this session but just wanted to check.

Thanks again
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

If you're not afraid of a little math, you can make a fairly reasonable estimate based on the actual physics of thermal conduction. This post over on physicsforum (some first year science student in need of help) has a good rundown of the relevant equation and some of the relevant variables for water/air melting: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/c ... lt.531908/
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I've seen large chunks of ice take days to melt. A lot depends on the ambient temperature, and the temperature of the ice when taken out of the freezer. 30 degree F. ice will melt quicker than 0 degree F. ice. A gallon jug of ice at normal room temperatures could conceivably last more than 24 hours.

Best to experiment under conditions as close to what you expect to have on the actual day. Even then, it will not be exact, but it should be reasonably close.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also keep in mind that while being in bondage you may not be able to sleep more than 3 hours before waking up with an ache somewhere. In addition you will be aroused of going to bed while being in chains, so it will already be considerably longer to sleep if you can at all just from that condition.

Now I don't say this is bad, but keep in mind that you may need the next day to recover. And if your ice was calculated wrong, maybe 2 days.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.