Ideas for ... ?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
BoundNerd

Ideas for ... ?

Post by BoundNerd »

I wasn't sure which section to put this in - be it this one, or just regular bondage. But, it's still ... technically just me?

If you followed my post in the "Everything else" section, I had a thread asking how to "Come Out" to my best friend about SB; and I eventually did and she took well to it.

She has offered to help me. What we have discussed is she will come over for a few hours -- tie me up with toys and leave me for X amount of time before untying me. (Of course, with secondary emergency releases in place.)

While I have other means of restraints, she wants to practice rope knots.

So, what my question is -- do you guys have ideas for how she could tie me and leave me?
I'll be in my bunk.
KinkInSpace

Re: Ideas for ... ?

Post by KinkInSpace »

It may be fun for her to figure that part out. There are lots of information on how to do certain ties, even on the main site. Let her do some investigation, that way you have no idea when she learns something new and can surprise you every time.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

Slave_L,

Letting her come up with her own ideas is good, but as a starting place, a Japanese style box tie looks good, is comfortable if not too tight (and it's secure w/out being too tight), and uses only a few simple knots. When you say "leave me" do you mean stay there while you're tied, or leave for a while and come back to untie you? Some ties/positions should be constantly monitored, others need less attention.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

I'm not sure what you want. If your friend binds you, that's no selfbondage, even if she leaves you alone (which I'd not recommend)
Being inescapable bound is not, what selfbondage is about. It's fairly easy to tie yourself, even without locks and chains, in ways that are escape proof. Doing such stuff without release and backup is a recipe for desaster.

Having a partner in selfbondage is a good thing, especially when you're beginning. You can try things, you can ask her to tighten or loosen some rope, which would be a real nuisance if you'd need to untie 10mins of hard work for one stupid knot. You can try 'stupid' things you'd never do alone because you cannot be sure if you'd get stuck. And you'll need no extra emergency backup.

In partnered bondage I'd go for stuff you cannot do on your own, like that darn shibari blocktie. :?

jm2c,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
lj

Post by lj »

Great that the OP now has a play-partner for self or partnered bondage fun!

I'll just throw a little caution into the pot.

The OP has already mentioned a secondary safety release, which is a good idea. Also that his new partner could tie him and leave him for a while tied up. This is fine if she is near and can check on him (preferably without him knowing :twisted: ) but actually leaving is not a good idea if the bondage is really secure and might limit the chances of emergency release.

The caution is not any of that. When you are REALLY securely bound by someone else, you are entirely at their mercy. Realising this when totally helpless is actually quite scary and requires absolute trust. Bear this in mind in the early stages.

Perhaps use "loose but secure" bondage that gives at least the illusion of possible escape, though this can be a rather exciting situation when it is realised that escape still isn't possible. I remember the first time I was tied into a severe hog-tie and balancing the thought of "wow, this is fun and really secure" and "eeek, I really do need someone to release me!".

If the partner is happy to do so, teasing - not necessarily sexual - whilst the victim is restrained can be fun and gives lots of feedback to both. Not everyone can drift off into a form of sub-space when securely bound, you need to find out if that works for you.

I'd suggest the OP also finds out if he can provide his new play-partner with something similar, unless of course she is 100% Domme and gets her kicks from "abusing" him!

Have fun!
be a switch, double the fun :-)