Advice

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
pokestar

Advice

Post by pokestar »

I am a complete noob to the whole bondage thing. All I have is 30 feet of rope and no idea what to do with it. Please give me ideas and advice. FYI I am a man.
CaptainJoe

Re: Advice

Post by CaptainJoe »

Advice? ah well, lots of.

You're new here, so please go over to the newbies corner and introduce yourself properly. And write some kind of country or continent in your profile, just for us to know roughly from which, if any, cultural background you're from.

Learn to read and then employ this useful ability to browse the forum. Sounds sarcastic? Well, it is. This forum has over the years accumulated Advice for roping, knotting, what to do and what not, so that I as a member of this board take it as an impertinence to ask such question as a first post.

bugger... no, not off, that will get me my ears ruffed for good. again. But bugger over to those aforementioned places to find wisdom and sage advice.

Oh, and while you're buggering around, do visit Grog's animated knots to see what can be done with rope.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Gregovic

Re: Advice

Post by Gregovic »

CaptainJoe wrote:Advice? ah well, lots of.

You're new here, so please go over to the newbies corner and introduce yourself properly. And write some kind of country or continent in your profile, just for us to know roughly from which, if any, cultural background you're from.

Learn to read and then employ this useful ability to browse the forum. Sounds sarcastic? Well, it is. This forum has over the years accumulated Advice for roping, knotting, what to do and what not, so that I as a member of this board take it as an impertinence to ask such question as a first post.

bugger... no, not off, that will get me my ears ruffed for good. again. But bugger over to those aforementioned places to find wisdom and sage advice.

Oh, and while you're buggering around, do visit Grog's animated knots to see what can be done with rope.

Joe.
What CaptainJoe is grumpily trying to say is Welcome. There is a new member introduction section of the forums where you can introduce yourself and give us some more information to work with. As for advice there is SO much to say that it's impossible to do in one or two posts (and thats just the basics) so going through this forum and searching for the information you need is a much faster approach. On top of that what is important for YOU depends entirely on what you can handle, what you want to do and how you want to do it. Just general advice is probably not going to do you much good. Just start researching what you want to do, start practising making knots and start slowly doing some bondage to yourself. Start simple and start in ways that will allow for easy untying and escape because especially when you start out you WILL make mistakes. And the last thing we need is another news article about someone who suffocated himself while experimenting above his level or readyness.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*