I need your help.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
virginsub2train

I need your help.

Post by virginsub2train »

I'm looking for instructions on a self predicament bondage scenario.
My wrists would be tied above my head to rings on the ceiling. My legs would be bent so that being in that position would get very uncomfortable, My balls would be separated and each testicles tied to rings on the floor. When I try to stand up to relieve the uncomfortable position I would be stretching my balls, and there would be a good size dildo fasten to a pole, chair, or stool so that when my legs are bent my ass is impaled my the dildo.
lj

Re: I need your help.

Post by lj »

My Instructions...

Don't do it!

well, that's a bit harsh. Don't do it without a simple time lock, the trusty "Ice cube in a bag threaded through a chain link" where the ice will melt and allow the bag to pull through and release your hands suspension point. I used to use that regularly as it allows overhead arm positions for perhaps half an hour, but guarantees release even if your hands are completely numb and useless. Which they will be - the hands-overhead position inevitably leads to numb, useless hands, so don't rely on them to be your means of release.

I have used this basic scenario, and it has been used on me, but in a partnered play situation. The balance of stress positions adds a lot to the scenario, but you must be aware that it IS stressful and having a watchful partner makes it far safer - and more fun if the partner happens to have a mischievous nature plus a flogger, cane or nipple clamps !!!!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
virginsub2train

Post by virginsub2train »

lj wrote:My Instructions...

Don't do it!

well, that's a bit harsh. Don't do it without a simple time lock, the trusty "Ice cube in a bag threaded through a chain link" where the ice will melt and allow the bag to pull through and release your hands suspension point. I used to use that regularly as it allows overhead arm positions for perhaps half an hour, but guarantees release even if your hands are completely numb and useless. Which they will be - the hands-overhead position inevitably leads to numb, useless hands, so don't rely on them to be your means of release.

I have used this basic scenario, and it has been used on me, but in a partnered play situation. The balance of stress positions adds a lot to the scenario, but you must be aware that it IS stressful and having a watchful partner makes it far safer - and more fun if the partner happens to have a mischievous nature plus a flogger, cane or nipple clamps !!!!
Thank you for your reply.
I won't be trying this for a while. I don't know a whole lot about self bondage, but I agree with you about the time lock. I didn't come up with this scenario, I had seen a short video clip of it being done to a guy about a year ago.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I tried something similar myself, and my conclusion is also: don't do this.

That said, if you really do want to do this, don't use a timelock, but use a method of release you can get out of at any time.

When I tried it, after about 10 minutes it got so stressful my legs just would not work anymore and got cramps. My legs started to shiver badly and I had lots of trouble keeping my balance. I did not even had the power to stretch them so my balls would hurt and I got to the point where my legs just would give up, hanging me on my hands. Now at that time I did not have anything fancy to support my weight from the ceiling and thus my hands were tied behind my back. I had to abort the scenario right there or I would've fallen over with serious injury in the mix.

A timelock will not allow you to get free unless a certain time has elapsed. Usually this'll be an hour. For a beginner, this is really far too long. True, you can use little ice and reduce the time, but that requires experience and is not 100% perfect either. You could be setting up your session aiming for 10 minutes, and while you are attaching yourself, the lock could already come off.

My advise: given that you are still new to selfbondage, start slow and safe. Experiment with what your body can do first, then build up. This will bring you the necessary experience and you'll figure things out that way. Self-bondage does not have to be dangarous to be strict. You can lie down on the bed, tied down with legs to each corner and hands too and after 15 to 20 minutes when your mind starts to give you signals that you want to change position and find out you cannot, then the true battle of self-bondage starts to happen. Of course with more experience, you will get to endure it better. And you can then think about different positions such as a hogtie and standing in a spread-eagle position with your legs straight until you can do it bent. At first you can add a chair in the mix with a buttplug on that is too large, meaning that if you sit on the chair, it will be very uncomfortable. Do note, even though this last sentence sounds like a beginners bondage session, it really is not. A beginner would definitely get in problems here.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.