new personal limit

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tanyalynn51

new personal limit

Post by tanyalynn51 »

I am new to this site, but have done self-bondage for a lot of years. In my young teen years, it started as I began dealing with the fact that I am transsexual. I don't even remember what made me think when I was dressed up to want to be like the women I saw in those old magazines where they would be tied up and there were crime stories. I had to suppress dealing with being who I was for a lot of years, and the self bondage also. But as I gradually was able to deal with being myself, my interest in self bondage returned, with less and less of a purely sexual connection. I have never had a time limit, just as long as I could handle at a time, rarely pushing myself too far. Then I stumbled across some videos on the web where women are bound and forced to hold their need to pee until they have to go. I thought this was too strange, but kept thinking about it until I finally just did it. I tied myself up so that I could get out any time, but drank a fair amount of water first. I guess the game is that I have to hold it as long as I can and stay bound until I cant anymore. I don't know why this has appealed to me, but it does set a rule and a limit. It has been interesting, because there is no guessing exactly how long or short a time may be involved for sure. Something to do a couple times a week, but definitely involves extra washing and setting aside some specific clothes. I hope this isn't too far out there.
lj

Re: new personal limit

Post by lj »

tanyalynn51 wrote:I am new to this site, but have done self-bondage for a lot of years. In my young teen years, it started as I began dealing with the fact that I am transsexual. I don't even remember what made me think when I was dressed up to want to be like the women I saw in those old magazines where they would be tied up and there were crime stories. I had to suppress dealing with being who I was for a lot of years, and the self bondage also. But as I gradually was able to deal with being myself, my interest in self bondage returned, with less and less of a purely sexual connection. I have never had a time limit, just as long as I could handle at a time, rarely pushing myself too far. Then I stumbled across some videos on the web where women are bound and forced to hold their need to pee until they have to go. I thought this was too strange, but kept thinking about it until I finally just did it. I tied myself up so that I could get out any time, but drank a fair amount of water first. I guess the game is that I have to hold it as long as I can and stay bound until I cant anymore. I don't know why this has appealed to me, but it does set a rule and a limit. It has been interesting, because there is no guessing exactly how long or short a time may be involved for sure. Something to do a couple times a week, but definitely involves extra washing and setting aside some specific clothes. I hope this isn't too far out there.
Welcome to the forum.

I've highlighted your question. The answer is "No it isn't !"

You'll find a wide range of kinks expressed here, you may not want to do all of them, or like them, or even think they are possible! We simply don't judge them. So feel free to read posts, start posts, ask questions.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'll echo lj's comments about it - around here, there isn't much that is too far out there (present company included). If you're looking to expand your kink horizons, this is the place. In spades! :lol:

Since I've joined Bound Anna nearly nine years ago, even with the experience I had at that time and that gained since then, I've seen kinks and fetishes expressed here that I would have never imagined. :shock:

So sit down, buckle your seat belt, and get ready for one heck of a ride. Once you get reading through the threads (use the search feature to look for specific subjects), you'll learn a lot of stuff.

Have fun, play safe, and see you in the threads.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

tanyalynn51;
Welcome to the forum, Glad you found us.
If I may add an addition to your seminar,
Try wearing an adult Diaper, some called them
Nappies. That way if you do "P" it will not stain
the floor. Also it gives a new dimension to the scene.
R4ader