An Hour of "Solitude"

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
robsmith277

An Hour of "Solitude"

Post by robsmith277 »

The first time I came across this wonderful site, I checked out the Scenarios page. There I found "Solitude" by Ero, which can be found here http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_solitude.html. The picture is below.

On a recent trip and hotel stay, I had a chance to try out the scenario. So this is 100% a true story. It was erotic, frustrating and intense all at different times. It took some careful planning and design and I added some extras to spice it up. Please be aware that my primary concern was safety. I am experienced with my equipment and know my limits. Here is how it went down:

I stripped naked and laid out all the gear on the floor. Just looking at all the fun stuff made me so horny. One trick when staying at hotels on business trips is to ask for a Disabled Access room. They are sometimes larger, but always have handy bars and rails for tying things to. After double locking the door, I found a good spot on the floor in reach of the gear, about 15 feet from the bathroom and with enough floor space to roll around. I placed my emergency escape knife by the wall where it could be reached at anytime.

I recently made a harness out of 1 1/2" nylon webbing with a $15 riveter tool. It is holds butt plugs in place and provides secure anchoring points at the waist. The shopping was done at Home Depot for less than $35. I also made a nice, large ring gag, plus spare webbing for other scenes. To make it, first take a length of webbing around the waist, tied tight with a plastic webbing fastener, with one of the sides double riveted, the other free for adjustments. Then a loop of webbing from the front, down between my legs and back over the top of the waist band at the back. I added a D ring at the back of the loop by the waist band and riveted in place. The ends of the loops were riveted each off-center at the front, forming a Y shape under my ass. I added a hole through the adjustable waistband to the side at the back, where I can lock the waistband in place. The clippable plastic fastener has a zip-tie through it so it can't be undone.

Before putting that on, with a little lube, I inserted an electric stimulating butt plug and connected to a small TENS unit, then taped that to the top of my back. I also inserted a home made anal hook. This is crazy cool as it can make the little electric shocks run deeper inside. I put on the harness and tightened the waist band and squeezed a padlock through the hole in the band and clicked it locked. There was no way to get the butt plug or the hook out until I was freed. I turned the TENS on low just to feel a light tingle inside, making me even more horny. I have a 30 foot dog cable with clips that I looped through the ring of the anal hook and then back to a bathroom rail. Now I was secured; moving more than 15 feet from the bathroom felt good in my ass, but stopped me going any further. The only way to un-clip the cable was in the bathroom, not from the harness. The harness was locked on securely.

Using some 1" PVC piping, I created a portable spreader bar. 3 pieces each 12" long with pipe T-junctions to connect them. No glue required as your feet keep it closed together. I fed a rope through the pipe and popped it out at each Ts and passed the rope through a metal ring and back inside the pipe. Either end of pipe was tied to ankle cuffs. I put on the ankle cuffs and tied off the rope. My legs were now pushed over 3 feet wide, giving me a lovely exposed feeling. I put on my locking wrist cuffs, tied tight and the padlocks clicked. I realized that they needed to be lockable as I cannot be trusted not to get out of this early if I could. I would not be able to reach my ankles so there is no escape possible there. I cranked up the TENS unit half way and felt the electricity stimulate my ass. This TENS unit has a slow setting that stimulates my asshole to tighten around the plug for 5 seconds then relax. At half power, it feels sharp, but soothing as my asshole pulsates by itself totally beyond my control.

I opened up my full leather hood and undid the laces at the back. This is a full, sensory deprivation, leather hood with eye holes, small nose holes and a mouth hole. The eyes have a snap on cover, for later. The mouth has a fair sized penis gag that snaps on the front, for later. I pulled the hood on and secured the laces to make a super tight fit, then fastened the neck strap fairly loosely and locked it with a padlock. There is no need to make that tight as it only needs to be smaller that your head size so that is cannot be removed, but with out closing around your neck. I had already laid out a loop of rope tied to a table leg about 6 feet away. This was to hold me in place in the middle of the floor. Again, with just a loop at my end, so I would not be able to untie it. I padlocked it to the front of the webbing harness. Now I could not move away from the bathroom because of the cable and anal hook. Or away from the table due to the rope. I was not going to be moving very far. Now I was ready for the final steps.

I place two of the keys into my KitchenSafe ($45 on Amazon). This is small, sturdy plastic container with a timer lock. Anything from 1 minute to 3 days. Need to be very careful not to spin the dial too far and get locked in for days. It is so much easier and practical than ice releases though! The two keys are for my hands to the spreader bar and the front rope. The others are placed in the bathroom, so I have to fumbled to find them afterwards. With the keys safely inside I dialed the timer to one hour and press the button to lock it. I slide the box out of the away, but still in reach. Now I was not moving until released, but not yet fully committed. I grab the penis gag and insert it, snapping the clips closed. I feel the full and comfortable leather on my tongue. There is no way to shout or scream now. I pull on the eye cover. The snaps click and there is only darkness around me. I turn the TENS unit up to the highest setting and feel the charge course through my lower body. I wince at the initial pain, but then breath into the nearly overwhelming feeling in my ass. Now, finding it a little difficult to concentrate, I blindly find the last 2 padlocks in front of me and lock each wrist cuff to the D-ring at the T-joints of the PVC pipe. The first one clicks. I fumble to close the second lock as my fingers cannot fully reach the padlock for my other hand. Finally it clicks and I am fully committed.

I am tied up exactly as the picture shows here, with some extra distractions.

The waves of electric surge through by ass, in the darkness my world starts to shrink to the extend of my bonds. The hood blocks out all the light and most sound. My legs are spread wide exposing me. My ass is wreathing from the un-ignorable, unstopping stimulation. My hands are locked in place, my body cannot move. As disoriented as I am, I start to explore my limits. I inch back and feel the pull on the front rope; I cannot go backwards. I inch forward and feel the anal hook pull back on me. My ass jumps at the new sensation, but I cannot move forwards. If I try to move to the side, the rope and cable both get tighter and I can't go any further. I try to rollover, but it is impossible to turn and lift the spreader bar of the ground. I realize I can move my legs around the end of the pipe and they fall inward a little. This is disappointing as I feel a little less wide open and exposed. Further design needed on the spreader bar later perhaps. I can't turn or lay back or lie on my side. I am sat upright with now where to go. I can touch my hands together just back cannot reach my ankles. I try to reach back to play with myself but cannot reach. I feel so horny, I want to explode, but I cannot even give myself any relief.

I slowly adjust to my new surroundings, I push and pull in different directions to try to stimulate myself. No much is working, although my butt plug is still very intense. Every 20 seconds or so when it reaches the peak of its cycle. I cannot move and will not be able to move until the timer releases me. I resign myself to my predicament. I find a sort of resting place lying forward over one thigh. It is not comfortable, but it is easier than sitting up all the time. I can switch sides every few minutes. The gag is dry in my mouth and I want to rip it out to swallow more easily. The darkness crowds me in as I try to look around for anything. I know the comfortably lit hotel room is there, but I have no way to reach it. My adrenaline rush is fading along with my horny-ness.

After some time and a little wriggling, I realize I can stretch one of my feet out, if I bend the other in. This gives some comfort to be able to move around a little. Then I realize that I can touch myself. Not very well, but with a slight touch. I start to rub and squirm against my distant fingers. I can feel the sexual urge rising in me again. I continue to rub harder and faster. As I feel an orgasm starting to build, the TENS unit peaks and the shocks of pain saps away my feeling. I try again and nearly get to cumming and the feeling in my ass takes it away again. I continue like this for several minutes. Trying to cum, but only getting close. Strangely, I release a surge of cum that spurts over my hands. I pause, thinking that it is over and I am done. But I am not done. I can continue as the TENS unit steals the pleasure every 20 seconds. I pump away trying to find a release. I start to ache from my weird position and my hand gets too tired and crampy to continue. I am covered with sweat and I slump over and rest on my thighs for some time.

My mind starts to drift. How long has it been, how long is it until the timer opens the box? I pull the box to me and feel the sides; the locks are still engaged. I languish there waiting. I try playing with myself again a few times. My ass is less sensitive now to the continuing waves, but I am more sensitive from all the playing. I enjoy the distraction of the feeling, but I cannot orgasm. As time goes on, I slouch over resigned, with my fingers around the locked box, just waiting. Eventually, after what seems like an eternity, I hear the box whining as the lock opens. Relieved that it is over, I reach for the keys and trembling, I fumble to unlock my hands. I turn off the TENS, thank goodness that is off. And slightly reluctantly I rip off the eye cover and gag; knowing that the fun it is now over. I undo the front rope and spreader bar and release myself. I stagger to the bathroom, feeling the walls to find my way. Once I have the keys, I try each one in the locks until I and free. Finally I unlock the harness and drop it off, slowly removing the butt plug and anal hook. My ass is tired but unharmed. I am spent and my body is sore, but I have no marks or signs from my misadventure. After some clean up and a shower, I carefully put away the gear for another day.

What can I think of to do on my next trip away? I need to look at the Scenarios page again.

Please let me know what you think of my story. Improvements and variations would be very welcome.
The Slinky

Re: An Hour of "Solitude"

Post by The Slinky »

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like fun!
Tinnocker1920

Re: An Hour of "Solitude"

Post by Tinnocker1920 »

That was awesome, It got me wriggling in my seat and I'm at work!!
I do not engage in torture because it implies no consent. Torment on the other hand... :lol: