The buttplug challenge

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

The buttplug challenge

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introductory
I often play games, and in certain games when I loose I draw a card from my stock pile and place it on my punishment pile.

I have this rule that if I can't draw a card from my stock pile, I have to endure punishment which earns me to move cards back from the punishment pile to the stock pile. I am also allowed to voluntarily punish myself and based on the severity of the punishment I can draw 1 or more cards from the punishment pile back to the stock pile.

For example, I have a dog cage that I only barely fit in. If I go inside it naked, and I lock myself in (with access to the key) I am allowed to draw one card for every hour of naked confinement. But... With most punishments, on beforehand I have to specify the target, and if I abort before that, I am not allowed to place any card back. For example, If I decide to do be naked for 4 hours in the dog cage, and at 2 hours I'm starting to get cold and at 3,5 hours I give up and go out, I did not win 3 cards for the 3 of 4 completed hours. Instead I win no cards at all.

The Buttplug challenge
I own quite a few buttplugs. I think about 6 or maybe 7. I've thought of the following scenario to win cards. Instead of having a preset amount I have to complete to ensure bonus, this one will pay out on every successful day.

Today, I inserted the smallest buttplug that I have. I have to wear it for as long as I can. For every day when the clock reaches 18:00, if the plug is still in, I am allowed to pull a card from the punishment pile and place it on my stock pile. Now here's the kicker. Given that I have to poop at least once a day, there will be a moment when I just have to go. Once I take the buttplug out, I cannot reinsert it anymore. If I have to poop, I can then go, but as soon as I'm done, I have to insert another buttplug. This one will be one size bigger than the previous one.
For the same reason, if I feel that I have to poop and thus I take out the plug, but then the feeling goes away, I cannot reinsert the same plug, I have to get the next one in, which is likely going to go out soon enough.

2 of these plugs are e-stim capable. If I wear one, I have to endure 60 minutes of continuous e-stim somewhere that day. (now, this is something I can do quite long and is not going to be bad or anything)

I am allowed to decide to not wear one of the plugs and simply skip it. It just means I'll have less chance to get that next card. I can abort at any time if I feel I can't take a buttplug anymore, for example because my sphincter muscle is sore. I am positive I can at least endure 3 to 4 days, hoping for 6 though.

There's one final rule, if I don't abort when I can't take it anymore and it causes for some serious problems, I lost the challenge and no cards are to be placed off. Punishment for being careless.

Wish me luck. Any questions, feel free to ask. :) Inspired, and thinking of doing it yourself, tell me. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
slavepeter

Re: The buttplug challenge

Post by slavepeter »

This does make long term scenarios more interesting. You must be a very determined person to avoid cheating. I am inspired to try something similar. I am planning my first self-bondage day in a week's time so I will have to think carefully about how I can build this sort of thing into the day. What punishments can I plan for myself? How can I build them into a game? I have written fantasies about being with a dominatrix and another slave where activities are chosen by a roll of a die. Perhaps I can do something like that. You have given me lots to think about. Thank you slave_L.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The fact that I love to wear buttplugs really does help.

And the fact that I have a holiday for a week helps too. I've worn buttplugs before for an extended time. I think my max is 2 days or so, where I usually waited 30 minutes before reinserting the same plug (after I cleaned it of course) And I have even on a short session once reinserted it directly after taking the dump and cleaning the plug.

My biggest fear is that one of my plugs is 5cm in diameter and I always have lots of trouble inserting it. The 4cm ones already give me some trouble, but with plenty of lube and getting it in and out, it should be possible. Now of course wearing these plugs means my hole is going to be stretching already so the 5cm one should in theory not be too hard. But I do know that once its in and air is trapped behind it, its going to be rough to hold it in for an extended time, but if its in and the air is not there, I should be able to hold it for several hours if not more. But I am allowed to skip it all together. We'll see how things go.

If you want to add random to your predicament, check my game dares topic.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
slavepeter

Post by slavepeter »

I think the games dare looks just the job. I have nipple clamps so the game that uses them might be just what I need. I will look at it in more detail now and let you know if I need any more advice. Thanks again for the help. It is great to have a forum like this to share ideas. I wish I'd found it years ago.
slavepeter

Post by slavepeter »

What I think I could do is to get myself dressed up with my favourite stockings, suspender belt and satin nightie and then tie up my legs and fix them to the bottom of the bed. I could get the ties and combination lock ready to fix my hands to the bedhead and have the nipple clamps nearby. I will have the curtains closed. I could play the game as you suggest and then set the timer on the bedside light to the length of my punishment. I could attach the nipple clamps turn off the light and put the combination lock on. I would then be helpless until the light comes on again.
Is this too complicated?
What do you think Slave_L
I also think I need to buy some butt plugs. It sounds like you have fun with them.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Your scenario could work, but wearing nippleclamps is not without risks. Its easy to overstep a boundary. So unless you are sure blood circulation continues to work properly while the clamps are on, you should limit yourself to about 20 minutes to 40 minutes depending on the clamps or risk permanent injury. Clothespins that are not attached to the end of the nipple but to the base should work. Also, if the blood circulation keeps working, it will take longer for your nipples to get sore, but in the end they'll still going to hurt badly upto the point where you want to take them off even if you cannot due to your restraints.

The basic rule of thumb is here: Attach the clamps for 5 minutes and look if your nipples turn white. If so, blood circulation is gone, and you should stop at 20 minutes. If you are not sure if your nipples has changed color, take the clamps off. If your nipples suddenly get darker in color, then blood circulation was not optimal. 40 minutes at max for this situation.

Now that said: Buttplugs are really nice, and they come in various shapes and sizes. A few things you need to keep in mind:
Both the thickness and the widest point are things to keep in mind, but also the material is important.

Furthermore, a dildo is not a buttplug. A buttplug has a narrow point before the anchor comes in where a dildo is one continuous shape. A dildo needs to be kept in place by something else and is usually a bit longer than a buttplug and thus not optimal for a first time user. A buttplug can, if the sizes are right, be worn and you can sit on it still.

Some more info about the sizes and materials. Lets start with the materials.

Buttplugs are made with many materials, such as metal, glass, silicon, etc. The cheaper ones are silicon based, and the result is that they'll be more flexible. This can be both a pro and a con depending on your preferences. I prefer metal ones more because they won't bulge so you will feel every movement you make, whereas the silicon ones will be flexible enough to reshape and thus you will feel less of them. You will still feel them of course, and again, this is a matter of preference. You should definitely get both to find the differences.

Then there's the texture. Most buttplugs are flat and coneshaped, but some have some kind of texture on them which will stimulate your inner side when sliding them in and out and probably a bit too when you move, but given that I don't actually own one, I'm not entirely sure about the last one.

Now comes the most important part: sizes. The width is very important, because if its too small, you will push it out very easily which in the beginning might be a turn-down. I would recommend a minimum size of 2,5 cm. If you go for a lot wider (they can go up to 10cm and more, which is absurt...) then you have to keep in mind, that you'll have to train yourself to take larger sizes. Everyone is different, but I bet untrained, you may be able to work your way up to about 4 cm (it will be painful as you will be stretching) so for your first buttplug, be sure that the width is below that or the experience may not be that well.

The length is also important, although its not as important as the width. For a starter, make sure the length stays below 12 cm to be safe. If you go longer, say 13 or 14 cm, you may come to the point where once fully inserted, you hit the inner wall of your ass and that means that you cannot sit down without feeling it which will be too uncomfortable to consider doing as beginner.

My first buttplug was the rimba electric buttplug small, 2.5 cm in diameter, 6 cm long. I tried it and it was fun having it in, but it felt small, so I went for the rimba electric buttplug large, which is 4,25 cm in diameter and 14cm long. Now this was also a mistake. I had a lot of hard time getting it in, and I could not sit on it. It caused me to think negatively on the buttplug for a while. But I did bought them and so after a while I went back to them and finally managed to get them in and liked them somewhat. I decided I was going to buy another buttplug, a ponytail one, 4cm in diameter with a length of about 12 to 13 cm. Now this one was perfect. It was made of a more flexible silicon based so at the hardest point even though it did stretched my sphincter muscle I got it in. (also the stretching I done for the large rimba one helped a lot) It felt full and better yet, I could sit on it no problem. After that I bought me some smaller ones and larger ones and I know I like about 3,5cm wide with about 8 to 10 cm long, but every different size has their pro's and cons.

What does it for me personally is a buttplug where the part for the sphincter muscle is wide. 1cm or more is lovely. I prefer that over the stuffed feeling of the larger plugs, though I like that too.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Back on topic:

Update, I just had to take a shit so the first buttplug is out, and I'm now wearing a slightly bigger one. It has electric leads attached to it, so for every day that I'm wearing it, I have to somewhere on that day attach an e-stim device to it and put continious current on it for 60 minutes. so before 23:59 I have to have done it, and tomorrow morning again before I have to shit again. But 2,5 more hours before I can lay off the first card! yay.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Another update, I've used e-stim on the plug yesterday for 60 minutes and today again for 60 minutes and I was surprised that I couldn't go out max. It has been a while since I did e-stim there and it was nice. I had to poop too, so that meant the plug had to go out and being replaced by a larger one. These 3 plugs are all the small kind though, with a max length of 6cm. The next plug will be longer too. 3cm diameter by 8cm length, gonna make me a lot fuller. In addition, and this scares me, it has a scrotum ring attached to it which I will have to wear in addition. Why does this scare me? Because I already know I won't be able to have a full night's sleep without waking up from the aching it will cause.

I can of course decide to take it out before night to replace it with a different one, but I'd rather not. I'm also wearing a chastity cage and that doesn't help either. Luckily this plug is made of silicone so its flexible enough to put on over the chastity cage.

Also, I did a count, and it seems I have about 12 buttplugs, but 6 of them are not useful and I will skip them. For example one of the plugs is an inflatable one and it just won't work having the inflate thingy dangling on it. Another one I skipped because its just too small. Yet another one is part of a big metal contraption, etc...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Another update.

After 2,5 days of wearing a buttplug almost continuously, I had to poop again, so I had to go to a bigger size. The previous ones were all smaller ones of max 6cm, this one is larger, 10 cm in length.

My body decided it didn't want it in, and soon after I got it in, I felt the need to poop again and I felt pressure behind the plug. I decided to take it out, squeeze all the pressure away and insert it again, but my body still rejected it and I started to feel cramps. So challenge is over, 2 cards won. yay. XD
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I like your post because butt plugs are some of my favorite things. Especially the estim kind. I too have a selection of plugs, all are electrified. Two big black ones (4.5 cm), a couple of clear plastic ones about the same diameter. Then I have the solid metal one that I was just last week able to get into my ass. This one is 5 cm, the biggest I have ever been able to insert. I do have a clear one that is a bit over 6.3 cm (2 1/2 inches) that I think I will never get inserted. For my power source I have an Erosteck ET-312 that is quite adequate for most play having quite a few different settings. I also have the smaller portable unit with a remote control and the battery pack/ receiver. This remote allows me to insert a plug and then hook it up to the battery/receiver unit and head out into very public places with the remote in my hand. The possibilities are endless. I you have a partner (I don't), he could hold the remote and have control over the butt plug even if he's 30 feet away. You could be at an art show having a conversation with a guest and then "ZAP", you'd get a shock. Or you could hold the remote in your own hand, it's small and easily hidden in your palm, and shock yourself whenever the mood strikes you. My favorite plug now is the metal one because not only is it the biggest, ( 2 inches, 5 cm) I have ever been able to insert into my ass, the stem, or narrow part, is also a full 1 1/4 inches in diameter (3.2 cm). This keeps my hole stretched open all the time, not just when the plug is inserted. This metal one is so heavy, I have to keep it inserted with a rope that runs from back to front through my ass crack and pussy.

Enjoy your plugs and if you find a really good one, let me know.

Claudia
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hey Claudia,

Yeah, plugs are one of my favorites too. I think I have that metal one you're describing. Its called a torpedo I think. Though my version is 4cm wide. I've considered getting me the 5cm version too.

I do estim with these plugs too and if you want to have a fun night, here's the perfect challenge for you.

Insert a plug that has estim, and for a powerbox, use one that has a motion sensor in it. (don't know if you have one) Set the power to a very low setting. You must feel it, but it should not hurt (much). Basically you feel its there, but thats it. Should not make you edgy when moving.

Now, sleep for the night. Every turn should zap you in the rear, but ever so little that it reminds you that the plug is in, but nothing else. You can sleep with this happening all night, and when you wake up and turn, that zap is awesome.

I hope for you that you are able to sleep, because you are likely going to be very horny. ;)
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

My remote Erosteck ET-302 (I think) has a power pack that fits into a little pouch, like a cell phone pouch so you can wear it out and around. The remote controller is very small and fits easily in the palm of your hand. It also can accomadate two separate devices for me, a butt plug and a dildo up my pussy. They can be set at individual power setting but activate together. One of the activation settings is "audio high". This one sets off the shock at the sound of things like automobile engines if you are on a sidewalk or anything about that noise level. That is what it is meant for anyway. Over the years I have discovered that it can be activated by other things. The other night one of the amusement parks had a fireworks display while I was walking around and it fired off the butt plug and dildo for the entire duration. I usually keep the power at a level that I can tolerate without noticeable flinching or stumbling. Sometimes I increase it to a point that it will stop me in my tracks. During a punishment session, especially out on the Island, I crank it up so that it almost knocks me off my feet.

Things that set it off: of course noise but also the vibrations when I walk. But not every step so I never know when it will kick off and zap me. unless Master makes me jog, when I jog, I get a shock every step along the way. It sounds like your unit will also kick off a jolt of electricity when it moves, you should try it walking around some time. The big dare is to crank up the power to something comfortable and then increase it a little more... I found out the other night that a brisk breeze will also cause the electricity to flow, it surprised the hell out of me. I was just standing there, sort of resting because I was being zapped during a walk, I was standing still so as not to jiggle the control unit thus I was not expecting a shock. Then boom... a breeze came up and I was hit with a huge shock. I think you read my "Car Dodging" posts so you know that when I am laying next to the road in the weeds, the noise of the car tires will also kick off the device. Anyway, I use mine for all kinds of different adventures. I did try to sleep with a butt plug once but sometime during the night it slipped out. I guess my ass just relaxed and it pooped out. I will have to tie it in place next time.

Claudia
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, poor you. I can hold a buttplug in place very easily without any effort or something to help it being there.

I have several powerboxes. 3 or 4 I think? One of them has the motion sensor in it. It does not activate by sound at all, only motion. I've walked in it outside and I can crank it up to the max with no problem. My ass gets used to it and then I can easily take it. The problem comes when I stand still and the electricity stops. The next move is gonna ZAP me right there and hurts so badly its really scary.

It is for this reason I had given myself the following predicament: I have 2 nippleclamps that have these rubber tips on them and an adjustable screw. I removed the rubber tip to find a nice jagged ending on them. I placed them on my nipples and they hurt badly. I mean, really badly. I have to use the screws if I want to take them. If I place them further back they still hurt a lot, but I can take that. So what I did is as follows: I removed the screws, which means I take it with much pain or unbearable pain, depending on where it is. I used a metal clothes hanger and got it so that it pulled my nipples if I tug the clothes hanger. The clothes hanger was then tied to the ceiling with a rope. A remote controlled, motion sensorred e-stim buttplug was also added to the mix but not yet activated. I stood upon a small kitchenstairs (don't know the proper translation) and attached my nippleclamps to the backside of my nipples. The rope securing it all to the ceiling was placed. I carefully stepped down the stairs and was standing on my toes while the rope tugged on the clamps which tugged on my nipples. Carefully I enabled the e-stim and set it to a pretty high level. Dropped the remote on the floor and tied my hands behind my back.

Now this was really scary. I was struggling to hold my balance, being on my toes, and if I had to go into standing position, the nippleclamps would've shred my nipples no doubt. Not to mention, that due to balancing on my toes, I was not standing still. The motion control does not shock with every motion, but it has this treshold. Small movements are counted but queued. So every once in a while, it shocked me. Every shock caused me to jump on my feet as little as it could, which caused more motion, causing more shocks. In addition it tugged on my nipples too. I had a timer set for 15 minutes.

I made it, but it was quite a ride. When I removed the nippleclamps, I saw lines the jaws had made as it tugged on my nipples. They were very nicely sensitive. Of course the estim continued but it was easily overcome by just moving a lot so after a few painful shocks, I could easily take them, and head for the remote to turn it all off.

I do have one that is audio triggered too. Its larger though, but I guess I could try and take it with me outside and see what happens. Kinda scary though... Good idea! :)
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

It sounds like you should try the ET 102 remote power pack... It's power settings range from 1 to 100. settings around 25 30 will be felt for sure. Setting around 40-45 usually will stop me in my tracks and double me over in pain. I have never had it turned up to over 50 because the pain would be something that I couldn't tolerate, I can barely handle 45.

My big metal butt plug is called a torpedo. It's 50 mm or 2 inches in diameter and then has a very narrow stem. I unscrewed it and added a 1 inch pipe over the stem to make it much wider. Then I put several coats of "liquid rubber" over the pipe so the final diameter of the stem was 1 1/4 inches (32 mm). I like the feel of the stem holding my ass hole open and stretched all the time. Add to this the heavy weight of the metal, it is a very erotic experience even without the shocks.

Claudia
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Do you have a link for me? I can't seem to find anything regarding an ET 102. I assume it is an ErosTek?