I have a scenario and I could use some help

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Neonbound

I have a scenario and I could use some help

Post by Neonbound »

I will be conducting a scenario where I will be tied standing up, and my head will be tethered to the ceiling attached via a harness gag.

In the scenario, I will be in my PVC maid Uniform to include a corset and 6 inch heels. My ankles will be bound to each other as well as below and above my knees. My hands will be cuffed behind my back.
The scenario is simple enough, nothing too crazy. My release, however, is a bit more complicated. As used in the Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer, I plan on using my CD drive as a release mechanism. I would like to have someone remote connect to my computer and choose when to release me. I will of course have a backup release (Key frozen in ice).

I have a system in place to allow this, but if anyone knows a good program that could work for this scenario, I'd love to hear it.

I also have Nipple clamps and a butt plug for the scenario ^.^
Other things you can do instead of releasing me:
Open my webcam to a stranger (I will be standing infront of my computer screen the entire time)
Play music or videos for me to watch while I am bound.
Have me hop/rotate for you, if I don't comply you can add time to the session
and anything else you can think of :D

So essentially I am looking for someone who might be interested in doing this. PM or just reply to this message if you'd like to volunteer
Darkrope

Re: I have a scenario and I could use some help

Post by Darkrope »

If you want your head attached to the ceiling i would recommend using a spreader bar of some kind. That would allow you some movement to keep balance.
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
MuffinMcMuffin

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

I would like to have someone remote connect to my computer and choose when to release me
Oof, you trust internet strangers with your electronics far more than I do

Team Viewer is my remote desktop application of choice (free and works on passcodes to access a user), but I'd highly recommend setting it up in either a guest account or better yet a virtual machine to prevent potential snooping on your system
Ms Muffin McMuffin
Neonbound

Post by Neonbound »

Haha yes of course I intend to give limitations to the participant!
Thank you for looking out for me though! <3

I use Chrome Remote Desktop, but I'll check out team viewer :3