Knotted crotch rope walk

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Tinnocker1920

Knotted crotch rope walk

Post by Tinnocker1920 »

Get rope. You will want a soft one for your first attempt. Tie a knot every 6 inches (15cm). Tie to hooks on opposite walls. The hooks should be high enough for the rope to fit snuggly between your legs. You will need some kind of belt with rings on both of your sides. You will also need a ring (I used a D ring) that is able to fit over the knots fairly easy. You will end up trying different sizes. Tie a long cord to the ring so that you have two ends of equal length. These two ends will go through the rings. You can attach them to your balls or your nipples or whatever. Before doing that place the rope through the ring. Straddle the second knot and tie the cords so the ring rest just before the first not. Now you’re going to need to wiggle your ass around to get the ring over the knot to make it to the next knot and start all over again.

DARE
Do this outside use 20 or more feet (60 Meters). Cuff your arms under the rope, after placing the key at the other end. Don’t run. ;>
I do not engage in torture because it implies no consent. Torment on the other hand... :lol:
qatguy

Re: Knotted crotch rope walk

Post by qatguy »

this sounds like alot of fun.

what kind of rope do i buy?

and can i get it from home depot, which is across my street.
Tinnocker1920

Re: Knotted crotch rope walk

Post by Tinnocker1920 »

I always buy my fetish gear at Home Depot, They're a great Hard On Store ;)

I used a soft flexible rope 3/4 inch which makes for about a 1 inch knot. You will get some rope burn regardless of what you use. The hard part is finding the right size ring. I used a D ring because I could tie a half hitch to it which keeps the ring from twisting too much, which will sometimes make it impossible to do. Be patient (you have to be) and maybe practice with a hand mirror just to see how you need to move your body.

Enjoy and let us know how it was. Especially if you do the outdoor dare.
I do not engage in torture because it implies no consent. Torment on the other hand... :lol: