Weekend alone - any ideas for a SB session?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TightSB

Weekend alone - any ideas for a SB session?

Post by TightSB »

Hi all,

I'm home alone for the next day and a half and wanted some self-bondage scenarios to keep me entertained! I'm a guy and I've got quite an extensive list of toys below, and would love to get some good ideas from you guys!

Thanks!

Toys: 4 velcro cuffs, rope, nipple clamps, strap on, anal beads, butt plug, magic wand, small vibrator, leather ball gag, g-spot dildo, lube, anal lube, adjustable rubber cock ring, adjustable rubber cock and ball ring, hand and ankle ties, blindfold, leather paddle, crop, enema douche.

Other: cling film (saran wrap), duct tape, other household objects

Likes: bondage, anal, cbt, forced orgasms, spanking, humiliation, orgasm-denial
Okay: piss play, pain
Rather not: breath play, cross-dressing, cum-play, cum-eating
Off limits: Scat, public, messy.
TNTBound

Re: Weekend alone - any ideas for a SB session?

Post by TNTBound »

One of my all-time favorites is to be bound to my bed using my steel shackles, chain and combo locks.

I usually have my hands bound together and to the headboard and my ankles bound together at the other end of the bed. Its pretty comfortable to sleep like that.

If you chain yourself to the bed after its dark, then there is no way out until morning light lets you see the combo lock to put the code in. But you would need to get a couple pieces of chain from a hardware store, just have an employee cut it to the lengths you need.

If you dont have locking wrist and ankle cuffs, you can padlock the chain around then for a secure restraint.

Just make sure you leave the curtains open or you might end up pissing yourself because you were locked up longer than you thought you would be. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Imaginary_Girl

Re: Weekend alone - any ideas for a SB session?

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

TNTBound wrote:One of my all-time favorites is to be bound to my bed using my steel shackles, chain and combo locks.

I usually have my hands bound together and to the headboard and my ankles bound together at the other end of the bed. Its pretty comfortable to sleep like that.

If you chain yourself to the bed after its dark, then there is no way out until morning light lets you see the combo lock to put the code in. But you would need to get a couple pieces of chain from a hardware store, just have an employee cut it to the lengths you need.

If you dont have locking wrist and ankle cuffs, you can padlock the chain around then for a secure restraint.

Just make sure you leave the curtains open or you might end up pissing yourself because you were locked up longer than you thought you would be. :wink:
I love sleeping bound. I only rarely do any enforced self bondage for sleep though, I've done that and it inevitably ends up with me waking up half way through the night needing to piss badly and not sleeping any more because of it -.- But fortunately it doesn't really have to be enforced because I like sleeping that way so much, even if I get up to use the bathroom I put myself back in it before laying back down. The enforced ones I have done were with a combination lock though yeah.