Humbler scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Therainmakerz

Humbler scenario

Post by Therainmakerz »

I am looking for scenarios with humblers I just got one

Equipment I own : humbler handcuffs hood belts rope blind fold bit gag ball gag dildos leg cuffs viberator underwear

Likes :animal play ,CD ,Anal, Humiltation ,wedgies, being a slave ,toys milked, pain
Dislikes getting caught
Limits public family getting caught
I am also looking for a master of you need a sub pm me
Send as many scenarios as you want I am all for them
whomadeangus

Re: Humbler scenario

Post by whomadeangus »

I have a scenario for you. Take a bunch of more the better but at least 6 keys wrap them in tape to where they feel about the same size include keys to all locks you'll be wearing. Take your largest dildo put it in your rear end turn it on ( if that's an option) to a high vibrate go to the store with it in buy yourself a bottle of mag citrate and pack of diapers wearing no underwear so if you milk every one will know. Do not accept a bag and carry the diapers back to the bathroom and drink the mag citrate and put on a diaper carry the open container out of the store in plain site. Go home or wherever pick a large room with not much in it cover any floor vents and any door gaps. Put in a pair of ear plugs, a pair of gloves duct tape your gloves on to your hands then take off your diaper and everything else be in your birthday suit. Put o.k. your humbler your ball gag your hood putting a pad lock on everything you can. Run a rope (about a foot long) from your balls to your hand cuffs so you can't stretch out to far then before you lock yourself in toss all of your keys up in the air. Into a ceiling fan if possible. Lock your wrists into the ceiling fan and find your keys to get your escape before someone comes home.

If you want me to give you more scenarios then i want a detailed report for everyone to read about what happened including how you felt and pictures would be great