looking for a dare

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
rob13fish

looking for a dare

Post by rob13fish »

I'm staying in a motel with plastic wrap pallet wrap all kinds rope zipties ductape electrical tape shrink wrap with heat gun to shrink it handcuffs with frozen key for time release nipple clamps and a plug and dildo I'm a male ring gag ball gag and a pink collar various panties and pantiehose any dare is welcome
robinolo

Re: looking for a dare

Post by robinolo »

I have an idea that i want to try out for a long time.

wait until its almost dark outside so you have some daylight.
Make sure all the lights are off and the door is locked.
Tie yourself up and lock the cuffs behind your back.
The idea is that you dont close the curtens so you are locked all night long in the dark.

i was planning a combination long connected to the keys as a realise so you have to wait for the sun to rise to get free.

Let me know i someone is going to try this.

Have fun :twisted:

Robin :gag:
rob13fish

Post by rob13fish »

Sounds fun how would u suggest I bind my self other than just cuffed behind me
robinolo

Post by robinolo »

Maybe you can find a way to tie your elbows to?
it makes it way more stict but also a lot harder if you want to try to sleep this way.

Are you going to try this?

Robin :gag:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

if I want to be stuck all night long and have a daylight release, I shackle my ankles to the foot of the bed, and then use a combination lock to hold my wrist shackles to the top of the bed. that way, im shackled to the bed and I cant get to anything that can make light for me to see the combination lock. with a good 4 digit combo lock, you probably wont even attempt to find the right combo in the dark. :P

if your going to use handcuffs, you could get some chain and wrap it around the top of the bed (in a way that it cant be slid down the bed) and then use rope to tie your feet to the bottom of the bed(again, in a way that they cant be slid up the bed).

I recommend this as the combo lock to use, since it would take forever to go through all the combos at night, you should be quite secure until morning.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_139603-382-175D ... o+lock+175

this one requires you to press down on the shackle to unlock it with the correct combo.

you should be able to get fairly comfortable like this and may even get some sleep. :wink:

just don't forget to leave the curtains open! :whip:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I've been secured to the bed overnight, hand and foot, many times. :D I'm lucky to have a Mistress to release me, I also have an emergency release that I can release myself, but not until Mistress has been alerted. I would not risk it without good reason since she would be annoyed and always has a whip handy. :whip:

I'm not sure that soft cuffs are entirely risk free. I certainly would not use metal; I think you might run the risk of serious nerve damage, particularly if you fall asleep. The other thing to consider is the possibility that you may need the loo during the night. In my experience, that is more likely if you can't sleep. It could be very embarrassing in a hotel.
rob13fish

Post by rob13fish »

I plan on trying something like this when I get to stay at a motel again alone thankyou so much for the input
rob13fish

Post by rob13fish »

Any other dares for outside (in the woods) with same materials would be great got a free day tomorrow to play in the woods