I need to do something

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
514v3oli

I need to do something

Post by 514v3oli »

Hi all.

As the topic title may suggest, I have a slight problem with normal self bondage in that after about 5 minutes I get bored. Now, some may say that that is part of the point and that the waiting and struggling is what it is all about, and I agree. However, my kind of boredom is one that gets rid of any and all excitement leaving me to just sit there, non aroused, think how much of a idiot I am for doing this to myself. Hence my question....... Or should I say challenge?

I would very much appreciate it if you could think up a scenario where I actually have to do something in order to either remain comfortable or to get free. I know there are some suggestions on the main page but they are a touch to detailed for me and I don't have half the equipment.

What I do have is as follows:
- 6 belts
- a gag
- 2x 2m long ropes
- a laptop that has one too many firewalls meaning I'm not likely to download any weird software.
- a scarf
- water bottles (which I currently use to dangle from various body parts)
- a chair with no arm rests
- a bed
- a Swiss Army knife with all the normal stuff
- a rather average body waiting to be abused.
- all the usual bedroom stuff

Just as a side note, I have a sink in my room but I'm not a fan of using ice. The water just goes everywhere and it's just more effort than it's worth in both cleaning and explaining it to my housemates and land lord.

I am interested to see what you crazy kids come up with.

O
KinkInSpace

Re: I need to do something

Post by KinkInSpace »

You're more like me then. With simple self-bondage, I get bored too. I fixed this by adding BDSM play to the mix.

Like nippleclamps, electro stimulation, etc.

I'm still bound, doing nothing, but the stimulation on my nipples, penis, butt, etc, keeps me occupied for the entire session.

Another thing is taking the bondage outside. Do it under your clothes, and then go shopping. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
514v3oli

Re: I need to do something

Post by 514v3oli »

the bondage under cloths is a good idea, I may try that