Home alone this weekend

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
hayden9009

Home alone this weekend

Post by hayden9009 »

I will be home alone this week end and I am looking for some dares or scenarios I can do, I have a bunch of clothes I can wear that are my CD clothes, or I can use my sisters clothes, I have two handcuffs, plenty of rope, a blindfold, and a gag.
I will try anything as long as it doesn't involve nasty substances in my mouth, unless it's fake cum which I'll be making some of that. Thanks!
Anything_Once

Re: Home alone this weekend

Post by Anything_Once »

Give this a try.

Dress in Your CD clothes. It should be a complete output including,
Dress or top and skirt
Stockings, knee high socks or tights
Feminine jewellery
Feminine shoes
Complete make up.
This will be your standard clothing for the weekend whilst in the house. You should either be wearing the complete outfit (although you may vary the clothing if they get dirty) or naked, no in between.

You are to post on this thread when the weekend alone begins and provide updates.

Each day you should do the following.

Next you should bind your legs with rope so they are attached by about a foot of rope and can still take small steps. Do not use stairs with this on as rope may cause an accident.

Tied a crotch rope over your outfit with about a foot of rope hanging from the front and tie your hand cuffs to the rope. Put the keys somewhere you can easily reach with hands at waist height.

Put on the gag.

Put on the handcuffs tied to the rope.

Now you are not to remove any of that until you have complete 2 chores. If the chores can be performed in multiple rooms on the same floor (cleaning the floors) they they should be done in all rooms on that floor.

Once complete the rope, cuffs and gag can be removed until the next day when more chores should be done.

During the weekend you should keep an eye on the forums in case further instructions appear on the thread.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I like it, my weekend alone just started like 5 minutes ago.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Sorry I didn't get back to you with more. I became ill over the weekend and was in no state to do anything let alone check the thread.

Hope you had a fun weekend.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...