Need a (online) partner in crime!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
FDan

Need a (online) partner in crime!

Post by FDan »

Hi all,

New here but not new to BDSM :)

So I've been developing some self bondage software as a hobby (I'm a computer programmer) which I'm now ready to test!
If the test goes well I plan to release it in the future.

The basic gist of the program is that it's a peer2peer chat program (similar to Skype) except the "dominant" side can release the cd rom (which should hold the keys on a string). The idea being that someone else can control the lockup length. It has support for text, voice and video chat.

I've also put some safety measures in:
- the sub can set a maximum lockup time which the dominant can't change or exceed
- if the dominant person disconnects the keys will be released

The only case I haven't managed to solve yet is a power cut / laptop battery dying. Any ideas are welcome! Or ideas for other safety measures!

Anyway, I'm looking for either a dominant or submissive to try this out with me taking the other role. All you need is some lockable equipment or padlocks (if sub) and a PC/laptop with a webcam/microphone and CD-ROM. I would prefer a female.

Let's discuss!
KinkInSpace

Re: Need a (online) partner in crime!

Post by KinkInSpace »

Every CD-Rom player has a security open meganism that you can't prevent. It is used by system administrators and shops to get out a cd even with no electricity going to the computer.

Also what if the key falls off the tray and jams inside the player?

I like the idea though, don't get me wrong, but I'd love to see support for a different solution for locking. Something that really is impossible to open. Even if it means acquiring special hardware for it. There's a bluetooth padlock on the market. Maybe you can interface with the computer and allow the master to use your computer to open that padlock remotely? Then a safe, cabinet, chest or anything that can be locked with a padlock can be used to lock stuff from you out, such as clothes, the key to a chastity device, etc.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FDan

Post by FDan »

Every CD-Rom player has a security open meganism that you can't prevent. It is used by system administrators and shops to get out a cd even with no electricity going to the computer.
True, but you wouldn't be able to use it if you're restrained...
Also what if the key falls off the tray and jams inside the player?
My idea was that you hang it from a string outside the tray (But with the string jammed in the stray) - then it can't get stuck in the tray.
I like the idea though, don't get me wrong, but I'd love to see support for a different solution for locking. Something that really is impossible to open. Even if it means acquiring special hardware for it. There's a bluetooth padlock on the market. Maybe you can interface with the computer and allow the master to use your computer to open that padlock remotely? Then a safe, cabinet, chest or anything that can be locked with a padlock can be used to lock stuff from you out, such as clothes, the key to a chastity device, etc.
I am looking at other locking mechanisms.

Still no takers?
Unclemiltie1974

Post by Unclemiltie1974 »

FDan, did you consider an electromagnet to lock one hand? This will solve your issue of power failure. Just a thought. I recently saw a battery operated mag-lock online somewhere (can't remember where, sorry), probably wouldn't be hard to find one to run on house (mains) power. Attach an eye bolt to non powered side of mag-lock for bondage. Get a command line to operate a relay to turn on/off the mag-lock. Make sure the relay is wired to turn off the mag-lock if the relay isn't powered, called normally off, powered on. Otherwise, your software idea sounds good. I would like to be on the Dom side if you have a sub willing to try. It would make sense to have another person on site capable of unlocking the sub in case of some failure :facepalm: .
Goldylock

Post by Goldylock »

FDan wrote:Hi all,

New here but not new to BDSM :)

So I've been developing some self bondage software as a hobby (I'm a computer programmer) which I'm now ready to test!
If the test goes well I plan to release it in the future.

The basic gist of the program is that it's a peer2peer chat program (similar to Skype) except the "dominant" side can release the cd rom (which should hold the keys on a string). The idea being that someone else can control the lockup length. It has support for text, voice and video chat.

I've also put some safety measures in:
- the sub can set a maximum lockup time which the dominant can't change or exceed
- if the dominant person disconnects the keys will be released

The only case I haven't managed to solve yet is a power cut / laptop battery dying. Any ideas are welcome! Or ideas for other safety measures!

Anyway, I'm looking for either a dominant or submissive to try this out with me taking the other role. All you need is some lockable equipment or padlocks (if sub) and a PC/laptop with a webcam/microphone and CD-ROM. I would prefer a female.

Let's discuss!
Sounds like a wonderful program!

Putting the key second in a bowl of frozen, discusting liquid would be an option for a safety release. Drink/spill the liquid over you to get to the second key if there is a power/computer failiur.

Anyhow, I would love to test it if you still need a sub tester!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

As for the release, an electromagnet powered through a normally open (no power when relay is off) with a well designed control circuit should work to hold the key out of the way if you are bound in such a way that you can't reach it.

I use a small 12V electromagnet powered through a series of cheapo timer plugs as my release. It has never failed me and it can be set for ridiculously long times (24 hours for the mechanical ones, even longer for the digital timers, though I've never done anything that long.)

Searching Ebay for what is out there in terms of computer controlled stuff I found these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190950124351 (They also come in 1, 4 and even 8 relay versions). Controlled through a C++ program, so if you know programming, there is your solution :mrgreen: In fact, I got so curious I decided to just buy 2 and see what I can do with them (Even though I don't know any C programming right now, only some Arduino code, basic Java and PLC Structured Text) If only industrial PLCs where affordable...
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*