Forced Drinking Release

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
hasardo

Forced Drinking Release

Post by hasardo »

Hi Everyone again.
So this is scene 2 if 3 I've got planned for some point in the near future. A huge shoutout must go to boundandplugged as this
is effectively a rerun of his scenario "Forced to drink urine", with just a small modification.

2. Forced Drinking
Of the three scenes I'm planning, this one is the one I am most apprehensive/excited about.
Pee play has always been on my list of strict no-no's. However in a bid to push my boundaries, I've recently re-evaluated my list of hard limits and this was
something I felt comfortable moving off the "no" list and onto the "give it a go" list.
As such this will be my first time playing with pee.

Essential Equipment:
Highball glass (or similar container)
Straw
Sticky tape (the stickier the better)
Length of chain #1 (approx 1m)
Wrist restraints
Release mechanism of your choice
Backup release mechanism of your choice

Optional Equipment:
Length of chain #2 (approx 50cm)
Padlock
Dress up however you like
Add whatever toys you like

Set Up:
1. Tape the straw to the edge of the glass. Make sure it is securely attached. Use lots of tape.
2. Pee into the glass then drop the key which unlocks your wrist restraints into the glass. It is imperative that
the glass is too narrow for you to reach the key with your hands.
3. Place the glass somewhere where you wouldn't want it to tip over and spill. I'm going to do this on my
carpeted bedroom floor. If it seems too unstable, place a book underneath it.
4. Wrap a length of chain around an anchor point. This chain must be too short to allow you to pick the glass
up and take it somewhere where tipping it out would be ok. It must also be long enough that the glass is
within reach of your mouth.
5. Make sure your backup release mechanism is good to go, then lock your wrist restraints to the chain.

Concept:
You will be forced to drink the pee, in order to empty the glass so you can tip out the keys to your restraints.
The only other option is to tip the glass over before it is empty, spilling pee everywhere. Be sure to set it up so
that it's not possible to suck the pee up the straw and spit it out somewhere else.

This is where I depart from boundandplugged's original scenario. As it stands, it is possible to drink up
at any time just to get it over and done with.
I intend to use the second length of chain with it's own padlock and release to keep myself away from the
glass for a length of time (I'm thinking 1hour or so).

As before, suggestions and improvements are welcome.
illuminating

Re: Forced Drinking Release

Post by illuminating »

Hi Hasardo,

I have a similar scenario, but with some twists (and some homemade software)

I'm standing, legs tied together, nipple clamps on.
I padlock myself to a fixed point (key A).
I padlock my hands behind my back (key B).
A container (½liter of pee) is fixed to a bookshelf about chest height in front of me.
A tube runs from the bottom of the container up to my mouth.
A red ball floats on top of the pee.
A webcam watches the red ball.

Key A is in reach on the floor besides me.

key B is placed (lightly) taped inside an opened CDtray.
the PC is placed on a higher bookshelf, well out of reach of my hands.
A thin rope runs down from the key to where i can just reach it if padlock A is opened.
While the tray is opened I can pull out the key and free my hands.

After I lock padlock B, I have the option to bend down immidiatly and get key A, but then
1) the tube will slip from my mouth, spilling the pee everywhere and
2) the ball will go down, the webcam no longer sees the ball and a program I have running closes the CD-tray containing key B for four hours.

So I wait untill after a random time (½ to 1 hour) the program gives me a signal indicating that
1) the webcam is off (no longer checking the red ball) and
2) the CD-tray closes for three hours,.. in about four minutes.

I then have to drink all the pee, bend down to get key A, open padlock A, get key B in the alloted time,

and the reserve key B? well that one is on the balcony..
I like buttered scones for tea