Weekend in December

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TomJosy

Weekend in December

Post by TomJosy »

Good evening everyone,
I'm a young male from Germany and I will be at one weekend in December alone in a big foreign city because of my job.

Now I'm looking for some scenarios/dares I could try there, maybe you've got any ideas.
I'm into BDSM and Crossdressing, including Anal-play, Deepthroats, Bondage, etc. and planned to do there my first "real" self-bondage.
In addition I will try to do my first "long walk" as a Sissy there.
I will have for the indoor activities a whole holiday flat including a shower.
I'm still virgin but have rarely taboos, like blood/scat-eating, but I'm very curious and always open to new ideas.

I own the following items, but have no problem to order other things.

Toys:
- Dildo with suction cup (3cm/1.2inches thick, 17cm/6.7inches long)
- Double-Dildo (4cm/1.5inches thick, 43cm/17inches long)
- Butt-Plug (4cm/1.5inches thick)
- Anal-Beads (5 beads, 1.3-2.6cm/0.5-1inches thick, 18.5cm/7.2inches long)
- Rope (10m/32feet)
- some hooks
- clamps

Dessous:
- Black stockings
- Red garterbelt
- Red thong
- Red bra
- Black panty
- Black hotpants
- Black net-shirt
- Black bustier
- nature pantyhose

If you have any questions or I missed some details, I will answer them or add this things.
Thank you, Josy :)
FatherOfFour

Re: Weekend in December

Post by FatherOfFour »

It's not yet December, and the previous scenario (the one You liked: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 455#p70447) exhausted me...
(just from writing... I cannot imagine how would it feel being done!)

Please be patient, I'll try to come up with something especially for You the next few days...
Few questions:
- Do You run/jog?
- Do You go to gym?
- Are You on some diet (raw/vegan/fasting/...)
- Are You allergic to some aliments? Chili, Pepper, Ginger?...
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Thank you very much FatherOfFour

- Do You run/jog?
Sometimes, but in the last time very rarely.
- Do You go to gym?
No, I was two times but I didn't like it.
- Are You on some diet (raw/vegan/fasting/...)
No, I'm slim but can eat whatever I want.
- Are You allergic to some aliments? Chili, Pepper, Ginger?...
I dont know about any allergy.

Please consider I never did a "real" self-bondage before, always had at least one hand free to escape in emergency.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
I'm back...
A week-end is long, so we'll have three parts, with resting/pampering in between.

First of all, Preparation:
- Shave Yourself as much as You're comfortable with (at least brazilian...). If You can, try electric: it's gentler with skin, and deep enough for one day
- Use some body lotion and make Your skin moist and tender. Take Your time, it's all about beauty and Your body is Your canvas. Don't be afraid to caress it, You deserve being loved! No orgasm yet...

First scenario: Your flat needs cleaning!
- Start by using the anal plug, and I'd suggest some light shibari to keep it in place
- Clamps on nipples, also take care with the ropes pattern to interfere with them...
- Before pants, use a pantyliner (i.e. Always, Yes, You have to buy it...) with some Tabasco or other hot sauce, to keep You hot. Not BenGay, we want You to smell at Your best: perfume, skin lotion and pheromones...
- Tuck Your jewels, and dress accordingly: You have to be the sexiest maid ever in that resort. Use some padding in Your bra, but no balloons, You should feel caresses thru it. Try caressing: Do You feel?
- Start cleaning Your flat. Do a real job, put some sweat in it: You might be crawling later and better be clean...
- You start wondering where is Your reward? But the feeling of ropes under Your lingerie, Your glances in the mirrors at that beautiful maid?
- It should take a few hours, but at every 20-30 minutes - or less if needed - You have to change the clamps positions, or pause one period. Also refresh the hot pad, as it gets absorbed.
(ex: 9:30 start, clamps horizontal; 10:00 Clamps Vertical; 10:30 Clamps off, add Tabasco; 11:00 clamps vertical... so on...)
- Right at the end, You find hidden or forgotten the suction cup dildo: Now You ask Yourself what to do with it? Well, after cleaning, You have to take a bath, and with that suction cup... but don't go off so soon... let's try one more thing: put yourself transversely in the bathtub, feet outside, knees on the border, resting on shoulder-blades on the wall-side. the dildo is affixed on the bottom of the tub, and You get it: You have maximum hips freedom to dance in it as You like. And You like it!
- If You take one hand off to caress or masturbate (which You'll certainly do), Your other hand get tired, and You'll sink deeper and deeper into those seven inches. But this is good!...

Needed:
- Hot Sauce
- Women pads
- cleaning gear and consumables

This is the first part, please give some feedback if suited for You, and we'll adjust accordingly
Have Fun,
f4
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Sounds very nice FatherOfFour, thank you so much.
I have some comments about this:
use a pantyliner (i.e. Always, Yes, You have to buy it...) with some Tabasco
I never did something with Tabasco or another hot sauce, I will try this before to see how I react to it.
be the sexiest maid ever in that resort.
I don't like the typical maid-outfit, but I will think about what I will wear.
If You take one hand off to caress or masturbate (which You'll certainly do), Your other hand get tired, and You'll sink deeper and deeper into those seven inches.
This sounds great :gag:
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
please try any new substance (Tabasco, Hot Sauce, ginger etc) on Your inside forearm skin, between elbow pit and wrist.
(Years of growing kids...)
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Will do so :)
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Sorry for the delay FatherOfFour

I tried Tabasco on my arm but didn't feel any special.
Then I put a drop an my scrotum and there it had an intense effect, but it felt very uncomfortable, more like a punishment :whip:

I forgot in my first post my anal-vibrator.
It's not made from silicon but from a harder sort of plastic. It's battery powered and has a control an a cable.

I only tried it once because it is a bit uncomfortable to wear, but never tried the vibration for a longer time.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
The arm is only signaling at allergies, and, also (but I did not recommend it) in medical lab they scratch the skin, to reach the deeper layers.

On the balls it's _very_ sensitive skin, and I'm glad You tried "cool", not in the heat of the moment, 'cause I've read some stories...
Or, as one of our colleagues has in it's signature, You have to try everything once...

Now, for the knowledge of future scenario, would You include some (lighter) "spices" in Your play?

About the plastic dildo, don't use it if it hurts!
On the other hand, if You are unprepared, _everything_ hurts. Only You could judge the reality, and decide it's future use...
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

The Tabasco was an intense experience, some sort of pain which wasn't directly controlled by myself.
Maybe I will experiment in future a bit with it, but I think it's better to do this "free" without an explicit scenario.

The Anal Vibrator doesn't hurt, but it feels more uncomfortable than my normal butt plug.
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

I need to say, that I will travel on monday to the other city.
I will not come back home before this special weekend,
so I need to know before monday what I need to take with me.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Well, let's see:

- Dildo with suction cup, Butt-Plug, Anal-Beads, Rope, hooks, clamps
(we need scenario for beads - work in progress)
- Black stockings, Black panty, Black hotpants, Black net-shirt, Black bustier
(cleaning lady outfit...)
- Red garterbelt, Red thong, Red bra
(Why not wear them - at least once - under work clothes?)
- Nature pantyhose
(It's winter and they are welcome as underwear)

Have a nice and safe trip,
f4
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Had a nice trip and have all of the things you mentioned with me.
Why not wear them - at least once - under work clothes?
I'm here for my job and it's an important thing, so I don't want to get distracted by my dessous.
But I can try something like this at the weekend ;)

Edit: I need to say, that I only can do the scenarios this weekend from the 11.-13. december.
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

I bought today an external webcam and want to try the Blowjobtrainer this weekend too.
Love it sloppy :gag:

Edit: I could start tomorrow afternoon
TomJosy

Post by TomJosy »

Thank you very much for your ideas and inspiration FatherofFour, sadly I had only the first part of the scenario, so I improvised a bit.
But I will have in January the same possibility, so theres some time and maybe you got some more ideas.

Heres the report from my weekend:

Friday:
I began my weekend friday afternoon with a visit in a nearby sex-shop. I bought there a cute/slutty set of dessous, all in pink.
When I got home, I took a long shower and shaved myself. After this I cared my body with bodylotion and was nice and smooth.
Then I used a pair of pantyhose to put my dick in a cage and put on another pair to have smooth legs.
Finally I put on my new set of dessous with pink stockings, a pink thong, a pink garterbelt, a pink bustier and some kind of pink gloves.
When I was done I took some sexy photos of mine.
Then I tried my new webcam with the sbbj-trainer, but I had some problems with the different "beeps" and "beeeps", need to finde some better soundfiles :twisted:
So I sucked my dildo in different positions and placed on a mirror without a strict programm.
After that I stayed in my pink dessous and enjoyed the feeling of my dessous on my skin and the slutty feeling I always get when I put on dessous.
So I watched TV etc. the whole evening with my dessous on.

Saturday:
I woke up on miday and began the day with a nice and hot shower. I didn't need to shave myself and put on only some lotion.
Then I did some enemas to get myself clean in the inside too.
The last time I played with my toys is a bit time ago, so I didn't get my plug in immediatly.
I began to stretch myself with my fingers, the beads and my dildo, finally I got in my plug and felt good.
To secure the plug I tied my rope arround me in a body-harness and all over my netshirt, hotpants, stockings and the bustier.
In this outfit I began to clean the flat, did the dishes, etc. It was a new feeling for me, because I worn my plug only for about 10min, but this time I had it in for 45min before I feeled the urge to go to the toilet. :oops:
When I had it out I stripped down and took a shower with my dildo. I placed it with the suction cup on the wall and sucked it while showering.
Then I felt the urge to pee and just peed over the dildo to suck it clean afterwards :gag:

Finally I got to the greatest part of the scenario: I put the dildo on the ground of the shower and sat down. I hold myself up with my hands, I fucked it in this position and then my arms got tired and I slided completly down on it. Felt it deep in my and after some seconds of wanking I cummed.

After this I cleaned all my toys, and put my lingerie back in my wardrobe.

Sunday:
I planned for Sunday to wear the pink set of dessous under my normal clothes and do a walk through the city. Sadly it was raining and cold, so I didn't like to go and stayed at home without any further activity ;)