My own corner

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sandalee

My own corner

Post by sandalee »

Hi all, I thought I'll make a separate thread for myself. I'll post here the scenarios I've made and surely will also ask advice. So, lets get going.

Last weekend my roommate was away so I had lots of free time and had several fun hours.

First time I cuffed my hands behind myself and tied my legs together. I also had a collar on (made of two cuffs since I don't have "real" collar) and a ballgag. The collar was tied to a radiator with rope and the knot was hidden so I couldn't untie it. My laptop was high above me and CD release ticking.
Second time I again cuffed my hands and also my ankles. I then cuffed them all together. I still had the rope tied to a radiator so I then tied it around my neck (of course I left it loose). And of course had my ballgag, talking of which, I need to get a bigger one :gag:
And third time I cuffed my hands behind me, had collar on, which was connected with rope to my tied ankles, holding me in place. This time instead of a ball gag, I used a penis gag. Oh yeah, last two times, I also used a rope tied around my head, keeping my eyes shut (like a blindfold basically). This time I also got two "injuries" - scratched my leg while on the ground and had a cramp in my thigh while trying to get up from the ground. But these were nothing...

I also discovered that very good way to spend time after getting your keys back is to wrap them separately into tape- Oh it took a while after I managed to unwrap all of them and finally unlock myself. I found out that the masking tape (one that painters use) works best because it can rupture while you are ripping it off. The duct tape, on the other hand, wont rupture that easily and peels off in one piece. But when using masking tape you just get a pile of small pieces before it's all off :D
Those who don't know what I'm thinking of, then here is an example: http://www.rosebrand.com/images/product ... g-Tape.jpg

Plans for the next weekend if I'm alone:

I want to try something really new- I'll try to tie myself to a bed (which unfortunately doesn't have any frame), blindfold myself and listen to a white noise from the earphones. I'll also use my vibrating buttplug and to mask the noise it makes I think I'll play some radio from the laptop. I think I can place the laptop near me so when the time ends, the keys will fall to my hands (make sure they wont fall away!). I also thought of getting kit of clothespins and also adding these. So that's for now. Maybe you'd like to add anything? I'm open :D
ponylady

Re: My own corner

Post by ponylady »

in a complex scenario when you fasten your collar to something make sure you have a seperate quick emergency release for the collar avaiable. that will reduce the onset of panic in case of emergency. (when primal brain functions take over.)
[