new girl needs help

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Bedgi

Re: new girl needs help

Post by Bedgi »

I will help you, I think it takes some time to make a good scenario, so write me at my email MPlechy@seznam.cz and I do it for you.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:04, edited 1 time in total.
swegirl

Post by swegirl »

Hey finnshguy91.

I would love to try this but i want it to be more risky:-D
Thank u for the answer. I love it
SecretDelights

Post by SecretDelights »

Are you are still looking for creative and adventureous ways to be nude, bound, and helpless for a day or so, both indoors and outside? Write me at SecretDelights@CenturyLink.net. I'm very creative, yet careful, in what I come up with.

Hoping to hear from you.

Robert
SBcurious

Post by SBcurious »

okay. this is pretty basic, but my god, you asked for help.
i'll do my best.
you're home, in your bathroom fully dressed. you'll only need one item, a rather thick nylon rope, which you'll need to make knots in about an inch apart. you want the knots tied so they're big enough for you to feel each knot as the rope is pulled across your clit. i know that might sound confusing but it would look like
-----@----@---@---@--@-----@----@----@--@----@------- (does that make sense?)
you want 10-15 knots. you're wearing a tight fitting tshirt, panties, jeans, socks, and since you'll be wearing socks, wear some cute tennis shoes that have a shoe string you can easily remove, and your most large, uncomfortable plugs for vag and anal.
ready?
1)make sure the soft nylon rope is knotted and ready, it's crucial that you can feel the knots across your clit, so test the rope and be sure that when you pull the rope between your labia the knots tug, push, and generally aggravate your clit. you also want to be able to COUNT the number of knots going over your clit.
2)lights, i prefer lights off, but if you'd rather blindfold yourself that works too, i prefer the dark because there's no cheating it, the lights are out. the plugs and rope lay in front of your feet, which are still in sneakers. turn off the lights.
3)take off your shoes, and pull the shoe lace free from one, laying it in front of your now socked feet.
4) take off your socks and jeans, till you're standing in just your panties and tshirt in the dark of the bathroom.
5)lower your panties to your ankles, then (with the panties still around your ankles) pass your right foot over them, so they tighten a bit. continue to do this untill your panties are tight around your ankles. savor the vunerability you feel.
6) kneel so your rope and plug and shoelace are within reach. insert the anal plug, and just to tease yourself, pull the knotted rope SLOWLY over your clit forward once, and back once. pull your tshirt over your head but not off! one the tshirt is hanging at your wrists wrap your hand around till the tshirt is binding, same way you did the panties, but leave the tshirt a bit looser, you'll need one hand behind you and one that can reach in front.
(status) so you should now be on your knees, with bound ankles, nude, with your most uncomfortable anal plug in, and your hands bound sorta on the side of your body.
7)using the shoelace tie the tshirt holding the hand behind you to your panties. then with the hand in front, first insert the vaginal plug, and pick up the rope and pass the other end to your hand bound to your ankles, and pull the rope tight against your clit, make sure it runs over the plug in your vagina and runs up between your ass cheeks so you can feel the knots pushing both plugs. you also want it tight against you to hold those plugs in.
8)now slowly, pull the rope from front to back, 5 times, SLOWLY, so you can count the number of knots that slide over your clit. after five slow pulls, check to see if you guessed the number of knots correctly, (you can check with your fingers) if your clit guessed wrong, it's another 5 slow pulls, from front to back, then check, but you are NOT allowed to cum until what you feel passing over your clit and the number of knots your fingers can feel match up.
9)now that you know the number of knots on the string, begin to saw the rope (SLOWLY! you should be able to feel each knot dragged over your clit!!) 5 times, front to back, then repeat twice. now that you know the number of knots, if you get lost in the sensation building in you and lose count, you have to, (without cumming) do 5 pulls again. if you cum, you are not allowed to stop until you've correctly brought the rope back and forth in a sawing motion 10 times over your clit and asshole.

10) easy clean up, pretty light bondage. a few minutes to free yourself, shower, and get on with your day.

okay. i want a dare now!!!! i wrote this cause i was bored.
if it helps, enjoy! i had a gf who was into self bondage and she would do that in her parents bathroom with the door unlocked and lights out, cept she used a spiked leather necklace rather than a soft knotted rope.
swedishness

Post by swedishness »

Check your Pm's :)
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

Why is this so difficult and involved? She lives on a farm and there is a barn.
(1) you freeze the keys in a block of ice along with a coat hanger; hang it from a high point using a ladder
(2) put on a collar with long chain attached to something solid, like an overhead beam.
(3) put on the legirons and handcuffs (in front.)
(4) now clean the barn or do other chores as a slave girl. You are helpless until the keys drop.