Armbinder totorial

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
epicbeard

Armbinder totorial

Post by epicbeard »

http://pre14.deviantart.net/5647/th/pre ... 7aa1fu.png
A friend of mine tried this...
This was his response:

"Tried this as well a few hours ago, when i finally got my arms through, the pants were too tight around my throat and i couldn't get lose with my arms. i tried escaping with a knife but cut myself and i thought i cut my wristvein so i panicked and had the cops come over to help me get me out. Embarrassing as fuck

Don't do this, works too well. 0/10 would repeat"

The cops probably thought he was some retard who could not wear pants properly. :shock: :oops:
Last edited by epicbeard on 08 Dec 2015, 22:13, edited 1 time in total.
dsteve

Re: Armbinder totorial

Post by dsteve »

It looks like it would feel great. Too bad there is no way out. Maybe you could rig up something where you could hook the leg on your wrists to something solid and pull out.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

I would only try it with spandex/elastic fabric.
Getting out with knife is doable: it has to be thin fabric, almost like pantyhose...

Better than police: short cutter blade, sticking out 1/8-1/4 inches (3-5mm) and wedged firmly in some furniture (chair backrest).

Better: some tights with longitudinal zipper.

Even better: Don't!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i would try it if i was limber enough.it would be interesting and fun to try to find a way out.that way you know what to put up out of reach next time when you really want to be stuck:)
Shin

Post by Shin »

epicbeard wrote:http://pre14.deviantart.net/5647/th/pre ... 7aa1fu.png
A friend of mine tried this...
This was his response:

"Tried this as well a few hours ago, when i finally got my arms through, the pants were too tight around my throat and i couldn't get lose with my arms. i tried escaping with a knife but cut myself and i thought i cut my wristvein so i panicked and had the cops come over to help me get me out. Embarrassing as fuck

Don't do this, works too well. 0/10 would repeat"

The cops probably thought he was some retard who could not wear pants properly. :shock: :oops:
Found this posted on 4chan on the /hc/ board. There is a thread about selfbondage there. I won't link, as it's in a nsfw part of 4chan :)
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I bought 3 pair of leggings and 2 pair of spandex stretch pants before I found the correct size to use for this. If I had to struggle to get into the thing I stopped and went another size larger. As a safety tie a string to the waistband and put it in with your arms, if you get stuck you can pull the waistband down by the string to get your elbows out.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I have been trying to get stuck in this for a week now, and I found If you can get into it, you can get out of it. I've tried to double up the arm binder and if I can get into it, I can get out of it. I used a leather strap around my upper torso and arms which did make it a little more difficult but... I thought by adding an elbow rope under the arm binder I find I can still get out of it. Short of handcuffing myself under the arm binder and swallowing the key I don't know how to get stuck in this thing. If you can get into it, you can get out of it.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"