Inflatable latex mittens experiences

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Jadit

Inflatable latex mittens experiences

Post by Jadit »

I just want to start off by telling these things are not safe to play with alone, but under some careful precautions it is possible. You can also get yourself stuck real good and real easily. It may also vary a bit by the product. Do i recommend them? No, but if you must satisfy your curiosity, few things you should know.

So i got myself some L size inflatable latex mittens some while back. It is almost like 2 layered balloon where you put your hand in to be pressurised. Once it's full of air, you can't use your fingers at all. The outer latex layer is like a wall from inside, if you manage to bend the hand enough. So what i can use this to is very limited, for example handcuffs are absolutely NO, in fact any lockable cuffs are a NO. You wouldn't trust mouth for handling a key... Rope however, if you make some very simple and loose knots, it's possible in some cases to trust the mouth.

So what can i do with them? Well, starting with just 1 mitten i pressurised it and put the other arm behind my back. Just to confirm that i can pull arm out of it without help of other hand. And i could. I can even pull the zipper up with my teeth, but because it was large size, the arm just slips out after a bit of pulling. I could then figure a way to pump both hands full, and even do a full toilet visit with them. Putting lamp on and everything. Hardest part is actually in getting the pants off :roll: It might be possible to sleep with them... I tried twice so far but something was keeping me awake. Maybe i was still restoring my sleeping cycle because of other things, or maybe the pressure is actually the reason. I shouldn't be pumping them so tight i think, it's actually ending up hurting my fingers after a while. I can also put some vibrator on and then pump them full. They aren't that fast to remove, so i can't stop the delight if it happens.

And finally 1 backup release is taking them in bathroom or kitchen, and pouring water inside. I am sure i can open water valve with them, and also sure the water will greatly increase slipperiness inside. There is also some debate in me on which is better; hand put in fist, or flat. I'm guessing the fist is going in a little deeper and might be putting some more counter force when pulling it out. Flat hand wrapped in latex feels better at least, but doesn't sweat as much.

Lastly, gloves inside it. Something reminding of silk gloves or any fibre are of sort that let you slip the hand right out. However latex or rubber gloves are the opposite in that they don't slide at all! With those i have to rely on opening the zipper with teeth, and that is something i don't like doing. It's unreliable and takes a good bit of force. So i have never thus far done that with both hands and propably won't. Perhaps it's also possible to take scissors from hook in kitchen with mouth and position them on some pillow perhaps. Then attempt to push the blade inside to make a hole on outer layer. It could be hard though and it could just bend far along the blade, since it's very flexible and tough. So that's a kind of last resort thing. Anyway, hope someone values the tips.
Jadit

Re: Inflatable latex mittens experiences

Post by Jadit »

My new discovery was doing minor damage to them by punching 1 hole to each mitten with a very small needle. It turned out to be quite good release mechanism. It doesn't empty on its own very much, because latex is such elastic material that you can't even see the hole. It slowly empties when it's pressed against something, like laying on them. I tend to give them so high pressure that it over time almost makes hands inside go numb, at least when laying on them. I can always be sure it will deflate, by pushing them against my chest i can hear the sound of air coming out. Just if i were to sleep with them on just hands laying on sides, i'm pretty sure they would not be empty in the morning.

Other thing was that the sizing i had for them wasn't very snug, they're a little too big on wrists. So i happened to have a few about 1 meter long latex straps, which i then wrapped around my wrists before putting mittens on. That prevents me from pulling them off, and only way to open is to empty them enough so that i can use fingers to open the zippers.

So today then was first time having vibrator on while both hands were small balloons :P

PS. Don't do what i did that puncture the holes near a seam (i did that to vaguely remember where i punched it through, otherwise they'd be lost). If you want to for whatever reason patch it up later, seam is not a good place for a tape. Some good glue would work anywhere though. But i don't regret these holes, i call them upgrades for self-bondage.
occorics

Re: Inflatable latex mittens experiences

Post by occorics »

I have done similar with lockable leather mittens. I can close the locks with my mouth and I have taped one of the keys to a Popsicle stalk, so I can use it with my mouth.
I had the key in a kitchensafe over night. I also had ballet-boots locked on and I slept quite well that night. Only some slight discomfort in the morning.
I have also had the issue, that sweat caused itching after a while and I wear short satin gloves now to prevent that.

I was looking at inflatable mittens, too. Maybe I'll try that next or a pair of those institutional mittens that keep the hands flat.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com