Safe or not safe scenario

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Zuo

Safe or not safe scenario

Post by Zuo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egKQ3V2xQEc

I found this video in the internet and I am wondering is it possible to untie yourself without cutting rope. Look at the 2:35 - 3:50. She had problems to put this on and I think someone help her, that's why they cut scene at the end. Did someone try this?
IllegalSuch

Re: Safe or not safe scenario

Post by IllegalSuch »

Huh. i'm wondering the same thing. i like how she made wrist cuffs out of her harness, but i think she had a lot going on there. If anything, give it a try, but be sure to keep a knife taped somewhere near your hands! That way if any ideas fall through, you can have a backup plan. :gag:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

At least the type of gag (cloth / tape) is absolutely unsafe in SB. There's nothing that could keep the cloth from sliding deeper in, blocking breath.
The rope bondage seems okay as long as there's a backup plan.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Unsafe, it is unlikely that girl got out of it on her own even if she hadn't tied the feet to arms at the end. Add some rope cutters for backup, timed release to some of the ropes and it could be doable.

And yes, i have a little bit of dislike on "self-bondage" videos which only show how to tie oneself up, without showing how to get out byself. It's not difficult to bind self with no escape.
Chel68

Post by Chel68 »

I made such a harness for myself and it's possible to wiggle yourself into it, it just takes some time and wiggling.
My arms were stuck with almost no way to move them no matter what while my hands were cuffed..
Nice and tight with your arms behind your back and no way to get out! :D

It could be a bit of a struggle to get out of it though, so don't make it too tight the first time..