Cautionary video: stuck naked tied to a tree

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Zippity

Cautionary video: stuck naked tied to a tree

Post by Zippity »

(Allegedly) for artistic rather than autoerotic purposes:

https://vimeo.com/129866135
A naked woman tied herself to a tree by the foot and then accidentally got stuck. Hilde Krohn Huse was filming herself for an art project in a remote wood near where she lives in Farnham, Surrey, when the knot around her ankle tightened. After dangling upside down for 80 seconds for the shot she needed, she went to release her leg but the noose so tight she was completely stuck. The video, which filmed her struggle for 11 minutes, shows the 26-year-old artist, who is originally from Norway, desperately trying to free herself. First by using her hands to pull the rope open – which completely fails. Then she is seen climbing up onto the branch.She said: ‘When I realised I’d tightened the knot [under my bodyweight] I thought, “Oh my god Hilde, you’ve d one something really stupid. Let’s try to get out of it”. ‘I went practical, saving my breath, trying to calm down. Freaking out would not have helped.’ As she tries to climb back down again she falls, with her foot still firmly stuck in the rope. Eventually she is seen screaming for help – until the camera battery fails and the screen cuts to black.She was stuck for a further 20 minutes. Eventually her friend Ginte, who was staying with her from Norway, heard her cries and came to the rescue, releasing a rather embarrassed Hilde from the tree. She had rope burns around her ankle and a year on from the accident she still has a scar on her leg.
http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/24/naked-wom ... e-5310579/
bound_jenny

Re: Cautionary video: stuck naked tied to a tree

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm not sure if this should be posted under Safety or Funny Things... Image

Though it is funny, it is a sobering reminder that when you're doing something like this, to keep a backup release handy (fortunately, her friend heard her screams). Two-legged backups are preferable - and can run a video camera :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

A box cutter taped to the inside of her wrist would not have been visible on camera and could have kept her safe.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Am I the only one looking at how that branch was wobbling and thinking "boy, that looks like a bad choice to support her weight" here?

Seems like she made more than one bad decision...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

As low as she was... she could have just left the box cutter on the ground, hidden in the grass from view...
But... that is easiest to say from the safety of my chair... at home... and calm and able to see this as
"someone else's" mistake...
But, at least she did not panic and really get herself hurt...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:But, at least she did not panic and really get herself hurt...
Or was that the plan? :idea:

Get stuck, camera battery runs down, scream for help, by fortunate happenstance, friend comes to the rescue... and the whole shebang ends up in the local paper...

Wouldn't any "normal" person want to bury this entire incident? Instead of spilling the beans to the media?

Art student... :wink:

Jenny.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I agree completely. Art student is going through major strenuous ordeal to get a bit of footage, but doesn't make sure her camera battery is charged? (What camera battery lasts 11 minutes anymore!) In these days when a decent viral video can easily net you $10K -- and far more for a widely viral video -- you can trust anything to be what it appears. Witness: http://mashable.com/2015/06/01/spider-ear-fake/
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Ok, art project........ if she says so.
:mrgreen:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Pretty low quality video for an art project in my opinion, but maybe that's part of the "ART", to make it kind of fuzzy low resolution.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I don't know, artists, if their not cutting bits of their ears off or pickling half a cow their hanging naked upside from trees.

and they still can't make a bed.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I don't know, artists, if their not cutting bits of their ears off or pickling half a cow their hanging naked upside from trees.

My, aren't you grumpy this morning? A big load in your nappy? Image

Jenny.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

bounddosster wrote:and they still can't make a bed.
Who makes there bed!! I sure the heck don't. And I'm no artist. :rofl:
LOVE TO ALL
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

She is dumb. And she is an ass. She is a dumbass. Art my ass.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Everyone has the potential for being a dumbass. A huge one at that. It's just a question of experience, common sense and hormones.

Hormones tend to make the first two parts of the equation a lot smaller. Experience is forgotten and common sense flies out the window (with the only keys to the locks).

As for making beds, they sleep in what they make.

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I don't know, artists, if their not cutting bits of their ears off or pickling half a cow their hanging naked upside from trees.

My, aren't you grumpy this morning? A big load in your nappy? Image

Jenny.
Well pardon me for making a artistically sartorial comment. Just put it down to the temperamental renaissance artist within me trying subvert the view that the use of this modern medium as a tool for creating an expressive meaningful artistic work of great feeling and depth is nothing more than utter bullshit. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Mind you if you gave most modern “artists” a bucket full of bullshit they would stick it on a plinth, give it a stupid name and call it art as well. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

So call me a repel if you like but now I'm going to make my bed and build a wall out of that pile of bricks. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.